~ Drift Kings Gallery ~ Proto Spirra! One of my Best! ~Please Comment~ 4/03/2007

• Thread starter Mind SV
  • 227 comments
United States
United States
MiNdChArGeR
Bout Time i Posted mine.
skylineqq3.png

My Projects
Blue_Rx7
Lime_Rx7
Orange_R34
Racing_Pics
Chrome_Ev0
Ne0n_Ev0
Blues_Brothers
R8
Rx7/S13
Custom_Skyline
Widebody Skyline
Red Vs Blue Skyline
Lexus GS300 Vertex- Part1
Lexus GS300 Vertex- Part2
100% Drift Rx7
First Photoshop Work - Lexus GS300 Vertex
Carbon Fiber Subaru
Infiniti G35 Nitrous Purge
Tuned Impreza
Tuned Evo VI
Rx7/3000GT
George Morleys Request
Cool Blue Update

I must say, U have real cool drift shots here pal:) Just bright the pics a little bit. U are on the good way to have here a great gallerie, so just bring us more updates soon:)

img009825fy.jpg

i think this is cooler than the blue because the blue glow has a red tint that i couldnt remove.

ur neons look different from mine, i think it looks better than mine. One thing tho, u should have took the shot in an area that is at night, it would bring out the glow more! Besides that, They look great. i might try to make some pics with neons later.

When i made these, Photoshop was downloading, it took 2 hours

I used Microsoft Picture It Photo 7.0

thanks for the comments tho, i used your tutorial just the tools had different names.

Also, How do you do your body kits like that, like on the supra. PM me

i like the paint color, but its a bit sloppy. use the polygon line tool better to isolate the car body from the backround and the windows.
I also think you should have made the underglow like the rx-7 update.
But this is your first project. Don't worry bout the and try to improve

how do you set up the polygon line tool, when i try to use it, i just make a big star on my picture.

3 WIDE AT 250MPH!!!!!!!

Me(the R8) was cliped by the Minolta going to the inside!!!

The Battle between the C9 and R98CP is coming out of the last turn!!!

The Battle between the C9 and R98CP is coming out of the last turn!!!

The C9 and R98CP going to the the straight with me still sliding!

Side By Side Going 250mph.

The Goal Is approaching, Who will win????

The 2nd from bottom one is too blurry, anyway nice work. Oh and please visit my gallery.

Impressive updates. U are on the good way!! This last Lancer Evo. pic is very artistic, congrats!!

pshhh, i dont have adobe photoshop

i have Microsoft Picture it Photo. It has very limited tools, the only thing that i can do that looks awesome is neon.

The Supra and RX7 colors are great, they're original, right? Could have touched up the center of the picture that wasn't blurred, it looks sort of, weird... But good concept and idea 👍

Latest Posts

Back