~ Drift Kings Gallery ~ Proto Spirra! One of my Best! ~Please Comment~ 4/03/2007

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mind SV
  • 227 comments
  • 17,849 views
id1oz6.jpg
 
it makes me feel like i am watching an 80's japanese tv show...pretty cool!
 
Thanks!, I made a few like this, ill post them in a bit.
 
Too much noise around the perimeter of the cars... But I like those two cars in that picture :)
 
Ha that is pretty cool, im not sure if it is as cool as you think it is haha...but it is still really cool!
 
i really like how the flames look on the car, the colors are awesome!
 
Nice pics man. I like the ones you photoshopped that have that artistic look to them. I've got a few shots I photoshopped that way just haven't posted them yet. Any way, cool pics and check my gallery out if you get a chance...
 
Lots of cool pics here man! I like your neon shots man! :great stuff, Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

If you get chance, feel free to check my gallery, and leave comments. 👍
 
Thanks!, im also taking requests, dont PM just post here(my inbox is almost full)
Car
Color
Track(if wanted)
 
ha pertty cool man, that hood would probablly look better either darker or in carbon fiber...but still cool...
 
Thanks!
Do you think the BodyKit is good?
This is my first time editing the body.
Mods~~~~~
Carbon Fiber Hood.
Carbon Fiber Wide BodyKit.
Carbon Fiber Spoiler.
Front BodyKit.
 
wow. those are awesome pictures! i love the nissan r92cp and sauber pics 👍
 
Pretty nice stuff. I like the widebody on the Skyline. Keep up the good work. If you have some spare time drop by my gallery.
 
Cool stuff - very original appraoch with all the arty pix 👍

if u have time,take a look in my gallery.
 
Pretty nice stuff. I like the widebody on the Skyline. Keep up the good work. If you have some spare time drop by my gallery.
Cool stuff - very original appraoch with all the arty pix 👍

if u have time,take a look in my gallery.
Thanks Guys! Will Do
 
argh double post. sorry.
 
the widebody chop was very well done man. i like the look.
a word of advice, when ur photoshopping the body panels in black and white, make the entire car black and white to match the tone then color the car ;) cant wait to see more of ur work man :)
 
Not bad, nice idea, but it looks a little sloppy around the edges, and the hood isnt very good...but if you could perfect the idea, i would love it!
 
are you outlining with the lasso? use the polygon line tool
 
Back