~ Drift Kings Gallery ~ Proto Spirra! One of my Best! ~Please Comment~ 4/03/2007

• Thread starter Mind SV
  • 227 comments
Wow! Very good video! what program are you using?
Alot of this looked surprisingly like real drifting! the photo's arent super good, but the have deffinately got character, just a bit to rough looking.

Sony Vegas 6.0 Trial.

I dont really know how to use PS, all i usally do is try different things, somtimes coming out with good results. I want to get good reflections, very clean, and sharp pictures but i need tips and advice on how to do so.

PS. How to you put a border on your picture. Ive tried but no success.

Thanks for the critique though!

r34lj1.jpg

hopefully i get some comments on this.

Sony Vegas 6.0 Trial.

I dont really know how to use PS, all i usally do is try different things, somtimes coming out with good results. I want to get good reflections, very clean, and sharp pictures but i need tips and advice on how to do so.

PS. How to you put a border on your picture. Ive tried but no success.

Thanks for the critique though!

i have the same question. i dont know how to do it with photoshop either. if anything i'll use gimp for that purpose.by the way, the latest update is awesome!! a bit too much yellow, but i like it.

DK your latest update rocks,:D nice soft focus. But, ehh, I think you've got a nice amount of autumn pics now. Try something new maybe?;)

keep it up

DK your latest update rocks,:D nice soft focus. But, ehh, I think you've got a nice amount of autumn pics now. Try something new maybe?;)

keep it up
Ive had some recent success there but i am working on different locations.

Thanks for the comments though!:)

your first pictures on this page have a very good background but the car just doesn't seem to go with the environment.

The other pictures are a bit so so to me. Ive always found that photomode spot to be too orange and yellow leaving the car with an undiserable color.

also, i don't know if you were just joking about the not getting comments but if you weren't, just be quiet. I sometimes don't get the amount of comments i wanted or any comments but i don't complain about it, just keep it to yourself, if your pictures didn't capture the viewers attention, they won't really want to comment on it.

Your latest shots (Skyline) are very good, specially this last one. The car is full of style...and the colors are just perfect.👍
Well done!

also, i don't know if you were just joking about the not getting comments but if you weren't, just be quiet. I sometimes don't get the amount of comments i wanted or any comments but i don't complain about it, just keep it to yourself, if your pictures didn't capture the viewers attention, they won't really want to comment on it.
i said figures no comments about my 2nd video, i was really anxious about my new video and a couple days went by with no views to my thread.

Thanks NTX!

One of the best pictures I've seen. I had to put this as my desktop. Extremely well done, with a story behind the shot that just adds so much more to it. Very well done.

@TVR&FF - Huh, i just noticed that, didnt see it when i edited it. Thanks for pointing it out! :D

@Shotgun - Thank You! Yay someones using my pic as there background Yay!

spirraaz1.jpg

Was going to be my tourney entry but totally forgot to change it:ouch: :banghead: 🤬 :mad::boggled: :dunce: :grumpy:

Im so mad because looking at my entry, it terrible compared to this one, hopfully it can get enough votes to make it to Round 1.:nervous: :scared:

damn !!! that's very very very very nice!!!! i love how you captured the fine details of the car. though your entry's pretty good too though. but yeah, i would of rather seen that one instead. don't worry. the poll has just started. you never know what will happen. great work on the updates though. love the hot pursuit pic too! keep em coming !!

Thanks JG!

I was so happy with this shot i stayed up waiting for commonts until 2 in the mourning!
Im now working on getting more shots of the Spirra, i love it, its so awesome!!

Back