~Drift Kings Vids~ (updated March 20th 2007)

• Thread starter Mind SV
  • 52 comments
WOW man a lot of 360's!!good job:tup:
i think that you had spend a lot of hours practise that..
but FR cars?countersteer drifts?:( i would like to see some long long drifts..i think you have the ability..)
even though well done:) :)

i would apriciate if you would leave a comment for my videos too..

Awesome vid, dude! Very nice, you got some crazy angles goin there, dude, hahaha, "Only in a 4WD..." How do you make the dive replay camera stick btw? All those threads out there still have me confused...

TRi
Spintacular! That R33 is so much fun.
thanks man, i mean u should get some credit cause i used your settings, good settings btw:)

N35QU1K
Awesome vid, dude! Very nice, you got some crazy angles goin there, dude, hahaha, "Only in a 4WD..." How do you make the dive replay camera stick btw? All those threads out there still have me confused...

open the disc tray, put it in dive replay, the music will stop and press x to change the camera, it will stay in that view untill you press x again

~Drift King~
thanks man, i mean u should get some credit cause i used your settings, good settings btw:)
cool to see someone using them as intended. you even got the super extended powerslide and reverse 360s. 👍 👍

SouthSideSlider
amazing vid man you do the R33 proud but i cant seem to get that kinda trun on R3s what tire where you using

N2's in front
N1's in back

if your going to try stunt drifting, it wont come instantly, it takes many many many hours of practice

Marouan
drift king ... nice work dude.. want to do one with me ?

pm me ur msn
Thanks!, i would but not untill sunday, i just got back from Six Flags yesterday which i almost died at(long Story) and im going to the beach from tommaro till friday, then staying at my cousins till saturday so ill be back saturday evening.

Dont have msn, but i have aim and xfire and steam.
Aim - Lamborghini 1260
Xfire - perfectsniper
Steam - aE|Perfect Sniper

Back!,

Please those of you who watched my new Drifting Video, leave comments, There have been 5 downloads and only 2 responses.

WOW :drool:. better drifting than i could ever do with a rwd. do you use a steering wheel. i need to get myself the g25. lol

Just because your first thread got locked does not give you permission try to hijack this thread and ask again. Besides, a question as vague as that has no single precise answer.

Do yourself a favour and research it a bit for yourself. You'll find you answers much quicker by looking for them than asking for them. You should probably start by reading a few threads linked to within the FAQ that you've already been directed to. Then, if you still have questions, ask them in a direct fashion and GIVE DETAIL.

(sorry ~Drift King~ for the off-topic)

No Problem Whatsoever BL.

I am in the making of a new video, im am going to try to make my best one yet.

Back