Drift Photo Competition: Week 1

undarken
Am I too late to join ? :nervous:

Comments are welcomed...

Newbie at photo taking :banghead:

nice pics, but its only 1 pic per person, and the pic has to be taken on the track "Tsukuba". The poll isnt up yet so chances are you will probably get in provided we dont have over 100 entries yet (!)

Not really a full drift, it was the start though.

I started the drift by accident right over the blackys on the road so it looks like I left them :D

Since the Silverado picture was not taken at Tsukuba, I'm resubmitting this picture.

筑波の本田エレメントのドリフドの写真

(I'm not sure if the Japanese are correct :P)

Poll? Week 2? We need someone to host the contest that knows how to post a poll... :dunce:

VIPERGTSR01
Not really a full drift, it was the start though.

I started the drift by accident right over the blackys on the road so it looks like I left them :D

I know that the quailty of the drift does nto count itself but at least TRY to drift, I mean just losing control isn't a drift, Drift includes breaking traction in the rear wheels sometimes the front wheels, then most of the time countersteering to contro lyour drift. What you did was turn the car really quick, hwo is taht a drift?

Bah, past the deadline but what ever. Go Subaru!
img00062pj.jpg

i think this thread needs to just be dropped, and we start the contest over. I PMed drifterboy77 about getting the poll setup but didnt hear back from him yet so, i will keep you guys posted. expect this comp to just be a learning experience so to speak, and we will start from square one soon. Im on it.

nice smoky drift.
youre right, this contest is done, we are starting a new one tonight since this one got a little out of control. please check out the practice poll and give me any suggestions you have about the photo competition.

well we are pretty much just starting over, in a more organized fashion. please check out the Drift Photo Competition : Week 2

Back