Drift Techniques

• Thread starter Loon
  • 33 comments
I find ALL drift methods difficult except for a combination of feint and power-over I use in my 406hp Evo that is a very controllable drift car. For 65 degree or tighter corners, brake for 2nd, feint, keep lock, floor. So long as it doesn't go past dead level with the corner, you're fine. A bit of countersteer brings me out of the drift, no fuss.

my style of drifting involves feint, braking, and power over. first i slow down but not slow enough for the corner, then i swing out, brake all out as i swing in, and floor it until im happy with my angle, then i just control my throttle and counter steer. thats the way i do most of my show drifts, but i do use others like normal feint or lift-off.

-devin

Which drift techniques do you think are the hardest and which ones do you think are the easiest.

I personally found the feinting to be the one I had trouble with. I'd either feint too much and go wide into the grass, or I'd come back with too much speed and weight transfer and spin out.

Power over was the easiest for me, just mash the gas and turn.

So what was it for y'all? Converse.....

i always use powerful cars so dont have 2 do all the feints and other stuff i don't use the other stuff cause of the case of being a nooooob but i can still handle the blitz gtr in quick race at midfield with some pretty wicked angles
:nervous:

Back