Drift tune help

• Thread starter Big_c_53
  • 6 comments
Australia
Australia
Agent_Trace
Hi im trying to master drifting i am hopeless at it and looking for good drift tunes to start off with. I would preferably like tunes for premium nissan silvia S13 mazda RX7 or nissan skyline cheers.

i just started drifting in GT6, i am a very seasoned drifter on forza 2-4 and i have to say this is more difficult than i thought it would be. i am working on a tune for the RX-7 Spirit R thats coming along nicely, when i get the gearing lined out i could post it if you want.

I would suggest reading a tuning guide because knowing what adjusting each setting will actually do to your car the possibilities are limitless.

Hey guys! I'm new here but I wanted to share my suspension/Diff tune setup with you guys, in hopes it would help someone out!

example car: RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02

My car has 480HP but I have slid w/ max power and I've really enjoyed the control.

Suspension:
Height: 155/75
Spring Rate: 13.2/15.4
Dampers(comp): 8/7
Dampers(Ext): 8/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 7/7
Camber: 1.5/4.0
Toe: -0.25/-0.50
Brake Balance: 4/5

Diff:
Initial Torque: /55
Acceleration sensitivity: /55
Braking sensitivity: /20

Downsides:
-once you lose control (which I'm sure we all experiance once in a while :D) you really do lose control...
-Straight line stability is pretty horrifying (but a drift car isn't supposed to go straight now is it ;D)

Positive things:
-Once you are sideways the higher front height gives you insanely good control over the car.
-initiating is relatively easy and linking corners is super smooth.
-Really REALLY responcive. I suggest CH tires for this tune, no matter the power.

I really hope this helps someone!
same setup on my 370Z and works just as well!

Latest Posts

Back