Drifting my lovely 246hp corolla, racing with one of my skyline's, gues who's back...

• Thread starter dennisw
  • 168 comments
i tried to make it rain, kind off failed :(.
Clicky for bigger

more pic's in 30mins

I ordered a thingie to record onto my pc!:drool:, no more lg cookie action.
this will be one of my last crappy vid's:sly:.

Last edited:
I don't want to make you guys wait longer, the setup for the skyline will be up in a few minutes, i only have to type it down in word.

Nice colouring. Looks a little bit weird in that colour and from that simple perspective, but nonetheless it's a nice shot 👍

Well this is my first rim transplant and i wanted to do something easy.
I'll post more pics in a few minutes!!

i really don´t like the color, but the more important thing is that u did quite well on the wheel transplantation 👍
i can´t do that, i wouldn´t even know how to start...

i really don´t like the color, but the more important thing is that u did quite well on the wheel transplantation 👍
i can´t do that, i wouldn´t even know how to start...
1, make a pic ingame
2, make a pic in phototravel
3, copy rim from phototravel
4, paste it on the ingame pic
sounds easy, is not easy if you take the pic at an angle, what i did was very easy.👍

Hey Dennis, nice wheel transplant and the colour change is well done, but green :lol:. Also, nice write-up and drift videos aswell :).

Yea, the colour was poor chosen.

here's a bmw:

and a celica GT-FOUR

Here is a pic. i am very proud of it, i actually wanted to use it in a comp.,
but i just can't wait to show it to all you guys,
because i love it soo much, here it is,
tha skylines:

i hope you like them

How come there's wing holders(things that keep the wing on) on the car but no spoiler? And how do you take number plates off?Tutorial please? thank you

The wing is there, SVX. Look a little harder. About the plates... you could just erase them with Paint. dennisw's pic is a very easy one to modify with paint.

Oh yeah! I can see it,and thanks for the info for the number plates!:cheers:but can you do it in GIMP?

Naturally. I can't tell you exactly how, but I've seen members do it in Photoshop, and it's only natural that GIMP can do it too. ;)

I don't know what to say, other than this: Are you constantly updating the thread a pic at a time just to maintain the headlines? Because if not, I don't know what why do you do this.

The skyline pics are awesome!!

Ive seen a guy on old OPC forum do, i might be wrong, atleast 7 or 8 cars!!

THANKYOU!!

I couldn't get any more car's in the pic, the area of where i can place the car was too small for that, i will try it tomorrow on beacon hil:sly:.

Back