Drifting my lovely 246hp corolla, racing with one of my skyline's, gues who's back...

• Thread starter dennisw
  • 168 comments
Nice picture, but I really don't know what you edited
ka.gif

Nice edit Dennis ;)

Got rid of the line across the front bumper and Grill and the license plate thing :P, i'm not sure if you de-tangoed the indicators or not, might just be the lighting.

Nice edit Dennis ;)

Got rid of the line across the front bumper and Grill and the license plate thing :P, i'm not sure if you de-tangoed the indicators or not, might just be the lighting.

Yes i did the indicators!
Normally they are orange:tdown:.
:dopey:

Looks so much better :D

That's so true. I once coloured the rear lights of an E55 AMG, which you can see somewhere on the first page of my gallery. It looked so much better, though. And your Chaser looks much better, too :)

That's so true. I once coloured the rear lights of an E55 AMG, which you can see somewhere on the first page of my gallery. It looked so much better, though. And your Chaser looks much better, too :)

*taking a look right now*

I also made the lights of a peugeot and a merc darker:tup:.

(Got it, last pic at this post!!)

I have been away this weekend(holliday), i had my ps2, and a tv with me, but i forgot the remote :ouch:
i will upload some pics tomorrow or tha day after.

Here's 1 good pic, it is actually 1 of my new setups, it is a racecar, 246bhp on R3's, it has no wing, and it can do tsukuba in less than 58 seconds
The pic is edited, I made smoke and wheel blur(to make it look like it is drifting), and I de badged and de plated it.

I don't see any wheel blur, and the smoke looks more like the car was started on a cold morning than drifting. I like the second Camaro pic though.

Back