FPV F6 Typhoon
typhoon08iv6.jpg

typhoon15jv8.jpg

typhoon07yh0.jpg

Nissan R34 GTR V-spec
skylinegtrn104yh9.jpg

skylinegtrn109dt5.jpg

skylinegtrn111yy1.jpg

Hi there RavaGT.Well your gallery looks nice but why didn't you do it at the GT4 photo and video gallery?Well whatever,i think there is a lot of improvements to make.First thing is the photo.Maybe you could have a link to the bigger picture if you can (and the bigger photo should be around 800x600px) and/or use a thumbnail link (if your using imageshack that is)

The second thing is the brightness.You should at least brighten up your photos to make it look better.Also you can do some editing if you want (if you have photoshop or something similar.Don't try editing if your not good enough!)

If you want to really improve your photo you can refer to the tutorials at the top of the GT4 photo and video gallery thread.Hope you have fun here....

To ad to what's been said, instead of using landscape size for photos you have there, try using Portrait, but tilt the camera to 90 degrees. It'll become more wide and narrow, Like Panorama. It'll crop out a lot of the area that draws the attention away from the viewer without cropping out the car and the trail of smoke. :)

From my opinion..

1) First Typhoon Pic is too blurred. Unsure of how to fix that.
2) 2nd pic, the rims are clearly defined. Unless you used E-Brakes at that time, I'm assuming you used a shutter speed a bit too quick. Normally, stock shutter speed (125) gives you the impression that the wheels are spinning really fast.
3)IMO (in my opinion), I don't like it. the subject matter is being dominated by the background and thats the reason why i dont like it.
4) 2nd and 3rd skyline, Like I said, try using portrait set at 90 degrees.. that should improve on the image :)
5) I like the 1st Skyline Pic.. It's like something I have.. See My gallery so you know what I mean...

Just so you know guys, I think he was actually looking for ways to improve drifting not so much the pictures. But being the gracious members you are, you helped the only way you could.

BTW, it's IMPOSSIBLE to judge drifting skill by pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back