Drink coke.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Klostrophobic
  • 12 comments
  • 775 views
Dunno - I really feel like a coke though...
 
I guy i used to hang out with had a black T shirt with "subliminal message" written on it in white, in black writing (about six to eight inches high) on it were the words "**** OFF"

I suppose back in the early nineties it was cool.......
 
Guy here's got a t-shirt that on the front reads:
7
GET

and on the back reads
UP
YOURS

Nice
 
Haha, great commercial.

It's "| Make 7 | Up Yours |"

You know, the soda.
 
I saw a guy in "Pickpocket capital of the World" Barcelona wearing a T-Shirt that said "Pick my pocket and I'll cut your ****ing hands off". You can search for it, because it's here (edited by Pako I think).
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Haha, great commercial.

It's "| Make 7 | Up Yours |"

You know, the soda.

Nah - what I wrote was what the shirt said - I had to watch this guy on a treadmill for 20 minutes (I was on the machine behind him), so I'm (involuntarily) familiar with that shirt.
 
Ok. I just thought it was from the commercial 7-Up made that was similar to that.
 
Yes, they are fine as long as they don't break any rules... :)
 
for every 10% Klos makes,i get 10% of that!:)
 
Back