Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,474 comments
Hi, today was a xbox update but the situation is the same.
I have testet my driving games ->
xbox one games all work.
Assetto Corsa, FM6, FM7, FH2, FH3, PC1, PC2, PC3, Crew2, CarX, Wreckfest

series x/s all dont work(no ffb)
ACC, FH4, FH5, FM8

ffb is working on native xbox mode(dd1) but as soon you plug in the drivehub ffb is gone.
Have testet, diffrent joypads and diffrent joypad firmwares, and all combinations with diffrent rims and wheel modi.
If i start FM8 there is a violent ffb ruttle for arround 1 second at game intro, then silence:(

Last edited:
Hi, today was a xbox update but the situation is the same.
I have testet my driving games ->
xbox one games all work.
Assetto Corsa, FM6, FM7, FH2, FH3, PC1, PC2, PC3, Crew2, CarX, Wreckfest

series x/s all dont work(no ffb)
ACC, FH4, FH5, FM8

ffb is working on native xbox mode(dd1) but as soon you plug in the drivehub ffb is gone.
Have testet, diffrent joypads and diffrent joypad firmwares, and all combinations with diffrent rims and wheel modi.
If i start FM8 there is a violent ffb ruttle for arround 1 second at game intro, then silence:(
Did you communicate the info you got at the drivehub support. The problem they got they don’t know if it’s the game problem or the xbox update.

Here is some update from the drivehub dev, this is definitely going to be fixed

Xbox has extensively overhauled their Force Feedback system. This will require an equally extensive update to the Drive Hub to restore FFB, and it will take some time; however while progress is going well, we don't quite have an ETA yet.

Here is some update from the drivehub dev, this is definitely going to be fixed

Xbox has extensively overhauled their Force Feedback system. This will require an equally extensive update to the Drive Hub to restore FFB, and it will take some time; however while progress is going well, we don't quite have an ETA yet.
It might take less time then we think. The programmer is a genius.

I don't see where to disable mouse mode when connecting the wrc wheel, just on the F1 wheel.

At the moment going to try 2.0.8 firmware and below and yeh wheel base in PC mode otherwise nothing happens when using drive hub.

Did some testing tonite, went all the way back to 2.0.8 Beta 9, seems to work but hand brake when pulled stays on untill you restart the race.

Ended up using 2.0.9 Beta 1 (still got the handbrake issue which doesn't happen in Logitech mode) as everything above this cause the stick drift and is unusable.
Hey mate I have the exact same setup with the same issue with this wheel, did you end up finding a fix ?

Does 2.0.9 Beta1 removed the cursor issue?

Edit: thanks mate fixed the cursor issue for me

Last edited:
It is now almost 3 weeks that we waiting for a working drivehub firmware. The dd1 ffb on xbox native mode feels numb and there are some options missing in the wheel settings. Drivehub solved this problem always and was giving all wheel options. Playing FM8 on pc is fine but the high power draw is not acceptable.So im waiting and waiting for a drivehub update to enjoy the game on my lovely series s that consumes a 1/4 of the electricity then my pc while looking and performing equal.

Hello! I'm simracing on a complete Asetek Forte setup (wheelbase, wheel and pedals), I'm in love with it! However, before I got the Asetek gear, I had the G29 and I really loved to play GT7.. does anyone know if I can get the Asetek setup to work with GT7 on my PS5? I'd be forever grateful to the person that can manage to get that to work!

New firmware is available fixing FM 2023 compatibility
Your can update thought the web app to get the latest version, run the updater through Chrome
firmware.modcentral.ca

Enjoy !
Sadly does not work with my G29. As soon as I enter the game the D-pad sort of lives a life of its own (constantly steering to the left). Can't even get to the wheel setup. Works great on the Xbox dashboard. But great to see that they are working on a fix! EDIT, never mind... It was my own stupidity :)

Last edited:
is anyone can explain me how make working T500 on ps5 with drivehub, for GT7
I gues like it work with any other wheel. You need a ps4 hori mini joypad+drivehub+wheel. Plug the hori pad intro controller slot, put the wheel into wheel slot, put your shifter(if you use one) into assessori slot, plug the drivehub into your ps5. Before using first time make sure you have installed latest firmware of drivehub and latest firmware of your wheel.

I gues like it work with any other wheel. You need a ps4 hori mini joypad+drivehub+wheel. Plug the hori pad intro controller slot, put the wheel into wheel slot, put your shifter(if you use one) into assessori slot, plug the drivehub into your ps5. Before using first time make sure you have installed latest firmware of drivehub and latest firmware of your wheel.
thank you
but unfortunately , hori mini very rare in my country. is there any option for this ?

Hi All, anyone running the drive hub with CSL DD on PS4 or 5 for GT7?

I'm looking for an update on the issue reported some time ago where there would be some type of time gap between the game and real life. I scanned through many pages on this post and it seems like it was sorted out by around march last year but just asking here to get some reassurance.
By my own mistake, I ordered the wrong wheelbase and the only way my setup will work will be with a drive hub or I'll have to return it but dealing with Fanatecs customer service is a pain and I'm running against the clock since I don't have too many days to send it back.

My setup would be: PS4, CSL DD, CSL Elite Mclaren GT3 V2, CSL Pedals with Load cell kit, drive hub with stock PS4 controller.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hi All, anyone running the drive hub with CSL DD on PS4 or 5 for GT7?

I'm looking for an update on the issue reported some time ago where there would be some type of time gap between the game and real life. I scanned through many pages on this post and it seems like it was sorted out by around march last year but just asking here to get some reassurance.
By my own mistake, I ordered the wrong wheelbase and the only way my setup will work will be with a drive hub or I'll have to return it but dealing with Fanatecs customer service is a pain and I'm running against the clock since I don't have too many days to send it back.

My setup would be: PS4, CSL DD, CSL Elite Mclaren GT3 V2, CSL Pedals with Load cell kit, drive hub with stock PS4 controller.

Thanks in advance for the help.

I'm currently using the CSL DD on PS5. Works perfectly. You will need to get a different PS4 controller because the stock one disconnects. Hori mini or Nacon Compact will do the job.

I'm currently using the CSL DD on PS5. Works perfectly. You will need to get a different PS4 controller because the stock one disconnects. Hori mini or Nacon Compact will do the job.
can other controller like hori padplus+ work with drive hub ?

Attachments

• images (1) (8).jpeg
    images (1) (8).jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 13
Back