Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,430 comments
Any chance to get this working with a Fanatec CSL DD on both PS4 and PS3?

If I use a newer firmware, PS4 is fine but it doesn't do throttle/braking/steering on PS3. If I use an older one, PS3 is fine but it's not going to get the things that made it work for GT7

Any chance to get this working with a Fanatec CSL DD on both PS4 and PS3?

If I use a newer firmware, PS4 is fine but it doesn't do throttle/braking/steering on PS3. If I use an older one, PS3 is fine but it's not going to get the things that made it work for GT7
Yes, I just picked up the CSL DD. I have it paired with T-LCMs and a TH8A. Works really well with GT7. What mode did you use for PS3? From my understanding it has to be in the g29 emulation mode (Red).

Hi everyone,

I saw that others asked this question here but haven't found a solution.

In GT7, CSL Elite WRC wheel (CSL DD base) when connected to Ps5 via drivehub:

When in Fanatec mode, in the game, or in ps5 dashboard, the cursor or arrow selector will keep moving to the top right-hand corner of the screen (happens in all menus).

When driving, it's like the look right button is engaged, and I'm unable to get it to point straight to drive normally. I updated the firmware on the wheel and drivehub to the latest beta, but the issue doesn't go away.

Removing the wheel and swapping it with my F1 wheel, the issue is gone.

I beleive that’s caused by the lack of the analog joystick on the WRC wheel - the DH gets confused as there is no centered value for it and sends the min for both axis. Not sure if they were going to fix it in FW.

Last edited:
Yes, I just picked up the CSL DD. I have it paired with T-LCMs and a TH8A. Works really well with GT7. What mode did you use for PS3? From my understanding it has to be in the g29 emulation mode (Red).
The only thing that works for me on the PS3 is firmware x.0.3. Anything newer .4-.10 doesn't

I beleive that’s caused by the lack of the analog joystick on the WRC wheel - the DH gets confused as there is no centered value for it and sends the min for both axis. Not sure if they were going to fix it in FW.
Is there a way to share this feedback with the FW devs somewhere?

Is there a way to share this feedback with the FW devs somewhere?
Not sure where they hang out these days. Podger was the main guy working w people. I think this thread has a note on how to contact. I’ve not been using mine since I went from CSW V2 to DD Pro on PS and they’ve not been using their forum since a while now.

Not sure if this will work, but easy to try - hook a spare controller up to the accessory port - leave the one you are using for authentication connected tho. it MIGHT recognize the stick from the 2nd controller as the missing analog axis? Just a thought

My ps4 compatible Hori mini is having issues, went to Amazon for a replacement and noticed they have a ps5 version now and it's cheaper. Is anyone using the ps5 version?

I email them and they are aware of the situation and are working on it. Forza motorsport 7, horizon and even gt7 has been working (almost day one). So my guest it will work but it would be in a long time. Is the drive hub team still on gtplanet forum’s ? I want some update !

Last edited:
Hi, drivehub dont work with forza motorsport 8, there is no FFB.

Can we hope for a new firmware or is the support gone?

Given how well FFB has worked with Drivehub and FM5, FM6 & FM7 here's hoping there is a quick update to get FFB working with this new Forza Motorsport.

Last edited:
Tested and on my Xbox Series X i have FFB with FM5, FM6, FM7, PC2 and AC. Wheel is an old Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2 and Drivehub is at the latest (Beta 6?) version. Forza Motorsport 2023 is the new game I've installed (others have been there for a while). Did go back to the latest released DH firmware but no change - hoping likely just needs a Drivehub firmware update to work with FM2023.

Tested and on my Xbox Series X i have FFB with FM5, FM6, FM7, PC2 and AC. Wheel is an old Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2 and Drivehub is at the latest (Beta 6?) version. Forza Motorsport 2023 is the new game I've installed (others have been there for a while). Did go back to the latest released DH firmware but no change - hoping likely just needs a Drivehub firmware update to work with FM2023.
Seem that xbox serie native game doesn’t work. But xbox one work

Tried the same with my G29, with the same results. Here's hoping for a firmware update soon.

"We sure do, unfortunately it is a bit more than that as xbox firmware update has also broken FFB in several games. The Drive Hub team is on it. No eta just yet."

Portion of email I got back from Drivehub support - great to know that they are working on the issue.

"We sure do, unfortunately it is a bit more than that as xbox firmware update has also broken FFB in several games. The Drive Hub team is on it. No eta just yet."

Portion of email I got back from Drivehub support - great to know that they are working on the issue.
Great but worry because we don’t even know if they could fix it ?

Great, perfect timing Microsoft 👍
Releasing a new firmware killing the FFB for the drive hub users 👍👍👍 just in time when the new FM is out
I definitely won't buy a new wheel for this system

God luck drivehub team fixing this mess

I don't know... This not the first time they broke FFB even with their legit wheels ,with a firmware update, it has happen on the Xbox 360 back then, last year, it has happen also, exactly the same scenario
Anyway, this is my POV, but I don't think MS is pleased with drivehub and is seeking all the solutions to get rid of it, so we will have to buy some dedicated MS stuff... I hope I'm wrong

I really hope this Forza meet my expectations

I just contact collective mind and they don’t know if it is the game or the update that cause the problem. It would be a big issue for them to solve and they even don’t know if they would be able to solve it. 😭😭😭

Back