Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,388 comments
I've tested all firmwares two months ago. Trying to fix this issue.
But we might be looking into a bigger problem. A friend have the logitech G920 wheel. It's native on the Xbox One and the backwards compatible games are also not working with the device.

kartman21 I have another favor to ask. If you have access to NFS Unbound on the Xbox, can you test it with the drivehub?
The game is supposed to be wheel compatible but I can't get it to work.

Last edited:
ok, this is weird... if even natives microsoft wheels are unable to get FFB, the problem is elsewhere... did you have the opportunity to test it again on your old system, xbox one x ? looks like it's microsoft fault

For the favor, I'll be pleased to help you, but I don't own the game

No problem, thank you.
I don't have the One X anymore. I've upgraded it to a Series console.
But I've tested the G920 on a original Xbox One at my friends house and there's no FFB on backwards compatible games.
Daytona even freaks out and starts to rumble a lot. Like it's impossible to play.

Hi guys, is there any chance that the Load Cell Interface LC-USB 16-bit will work with Drivehub? I thought it was the same interface that was used by the Heusinkveld Sim Pedals, I tried using Drivehub with the latest update, and the pedals still weren't recognized.

hi guys.

I really need some help, got my drive hub today but no matter what I do or try it just won't work on my ps5.

csw 2.5 mclaren gt3 v1 wheel.

tried updating beta's etc nothing changed, really need help, please

what am i doing wrong?

and the modes fanalogic and fanatec i cant change the modes HELP

Last edited:
Hi I have the csl dd drivehub and hori controller, the wheel works for a second then stops.all worked fine on my csw v2.0 before I upgraded all firmware is updated

Lately I've been noticing that the setup is sensitive to the order in which devices are started. Pay attention to the green lights on the back of the drivehub. If they go on then off there's an issue.

I start my wheelbase first in pc comp (yellow) then the ps5.

ive tested all possible combinations before it makes no difference , it seems odd how my csw v2.0 works fine but the csl dd doesnt

one thing i have noticed is the wheel light on the back of the drivehub flashes for a split second then goes off , the csl dd does function perfectly on the pc though

That means it's disconnecting. Try (while everything is on) unplugging and replugging the drivehub to ps5 connection

I actually just replaced a drivehub that was losing connection for my sprint pedals. Would light up for sometines 10 seconds then disconnect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try plugging the pedals into the other port. I was able to get mine to work that way, somewhat (the csl dd would register as a g29 on GT7) for a, while.

i have progress , i have v3 pedals attatched to the base as soon as i unplugged them it started working.So i thought the cable could be faulty in some way i have a brand new cable plugged it in & still wouldnt work.Tried the other connection into the accessory port on the drive hub works fine that way

thank you so much for helping me mate really appretiate it

i have progress , i have v3 pedals attatched to the base as soon as i unplugged them it started working.So i thought the cable could be faulty in some way i have a brand new cable plugged it in & still wouldnt work.Tried the other connection into the accessory port on the drive hub works fine that way

thank you so much for helping me mate really appretiate it

No worries, keep us posted. It will help others who have questions or issues.

No worries, keep us posted. It will help others who have questions or issues.
please help me, i cant get it working on my ps5 using csw 2.5 mclaren gt3 V1 wheel.

Tried a million times no luck dont know what i am doing wrong, yes updated wheel and drivehub.

I dont have a Hori controller only a ps5 one

Last edited:
please help me, i cant get it working on my ps5 using csw 2.5 mclaren gt3 V1 wheel.

Tried a million times no luck dont know what i am doing wrong, yes updated wheel and drivehub.

I dont have a Hori controller only a ps5 one

We'll need more details beyond it doesn't work. But for starters if you don't have the hori, or a wired ps4 controller, it won't work. The controller is used to trick the ps5 into thinking the drivehub and accessories are PlayStation compatible.

We'll need more details beyond it doesn't work. But for starters if you don't have the hori, or a wired ps4 controller, it won't work. The controller is used to trick the ps5 into thinking the drivehub and accessories are PlayStation compatible.
okay, why doesn't the ps5 controller work?

is my hardware compatible csw and de gt3 v1?

The modes fanalogic or fanatec will only be available with the correct ps4 controller?

All the questions because I paid good money for the drive hub to get here and want to be sure if I spent another 25 bucks it will work.

Last edited:
It's been a while since we discussed the why's of the ps5 remote not working so forgive my not remembering. That being said I thought that with the ps5 remote it would work for like 10-15 minutes.

When you start it all up, does anything work? Are the green lights at the rear lit up?

Is your ps5 remote wired to the hub?

It's been a while since we discussed the why's of the ps5 remote not working so forgive my not remembering. That being said I thought that with the ps5 remote it would work for like 10-15 minutes.

When you start it all up, does anything work? Are the green lights at the rear lit up?

Is your ps5 remote wired to the hub?
yes remote is wired to the hub all lights green on the back, when starting the hub shows a bunch of numbers and then goes to zero.

my v3 paddles are in the csw 2.5.

Last edited:
Can't remember but I loaded the latest beta about a month ago
I got mine working by unplugging the cable from drive hub to ps5 and it seems to hold now, latest beta the hand brake wasnt working correctly but that was last year might try new firmware. Cheers

Back