Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,387 comments
I have my Fanatec shifter in sequential mode and in GT Sport it is inverted, pulling downshifts and pushing upshifts. My shifter is connected to my CSL DD base and I run in Fanalogic mode. Is there a way to switch this setting?

Hi everyone, does anyone know where to order a drivehub in Europe? I can't seem to find it in stock anywhere and the UK store does not ship to europe

Hello, I have a TS-XW with 3 different rims. (Sparco p310 competition, TM open wheel, and Ferrari F1 wheel), along with T3P-M pedals. Would i be able to use this with a drivehub and a hori? Thanks.

Hello People, following questions which would be much appreciated if someone here could clarify.
I only play on PlayStation 5 with a T300 and T-LCM Pedals.
I was thinking to buy a Fanatec CSL DD with a Drivehub and a new Rim.
The Question is will I be able to hook up my T-LCM Pedals to the Fanatec DD Base when using the Drivehub?!
Does it even work on PS 5 by using the Drivehub?!
Or would it be the smarter Solution to wait until next year when Fanatec releases its PS5 Version of their DD Base?!
For the latter case, i pretty much assume I will have to buy me some new Fanatec Pedals as I think that the Fanatec Base won’t allow me to hook up the T-LCMs‘ natively…

edit: just watched this and my speculations have been confirmed.
I‘ll definitely wait for the official PS5 Version :)

I'm in the same situation, PS5 T300+T LCM, thinking upgrade this year DD PRO base +T LCM (GT7+PS5)

Can anyone confirm that this combo work on GTS (PS5).

Will see too, if comes. TR DD PS5
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi everyone :)

Got a little query as a friend of mine is looking for a solution and I personally don't have experience with converters.

• With this product, will the Logitech G923 (Xbox version) work on PS5? The website said the converter's for Xbox One and PS4.
  • If it does, are there any issues to be aware of, such as whether or not certain games are supported, FFB issues etc.?

This person just has the G923 set, so no fancy mix-and0match with TM or Fanatec pedals etc.

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
I've done, DIRT 5, PS5 version. I used a G27 with Hori Mini pad. I've playing for about half an hour. I've set the linear starring option almost to the minimum value and anyway It’s hard to play with the wheel.

FFB is very weak and it seems lije there would be a big dead zone in the sterring.

I’ve to try some settings or something but in this particular game I thing is funnier with the Dualsense.

Can you please update on gt sport / gt7 when it comes out :)!

Last edited:
I'm having trouble finding this Hori Mini Pad in stock anywhere, does has anyone tried the Hori Fighting Commander Pro? It is also a wired licensed PS4 controller.

I'm having trouble finding this Hori Mini Pad in stock anywhere, does has anyone tried the Hori Fighting Commander Pro? It is also a wired licensed PS4 controller.
Have you checked Amazon? There’s no shortage of them there.

Just a quick question regarding ffb with a g27 wheel and pedal set. I have a crosshair that I have been able to update and get to work with the ps5 and xbox series x but the ffb is very weak on the ps5 and not present on the xbox series x. Just wondering if or how the FFB would be on both consoles with a drivehub. Thanks to anyone that chimes in.

Just want to share my experience. I was using a logitech g29 and Fanatec csp v3 pedals on both Ps4 and Ps5 (by using the Hori mini) I just received a Fanatec CSL DD (not the Ps version) and Mclaren Gt3 wheel. Using the drivehub, and compatibility mode (yellow led) I'm able to use the base and wheel to play gt sport (ps4 game) and the new Assetto Corsa Competizione (new ps5 version) successfully. I did have oscillation issues in a, straight line but adjusting settings has taken care of that!

PS4 or PS5?
PS5. I was running GT Sport on both PS4 and PS5 but it looked better in 4K on a PS5 so I stopped using the PS4 for GT. I bought the Anniversary edition so I can run on both but I think I'll stick with the PS5 only.

I seem to have run into a problem with the regular CSL DD (not the Pro) and GT7 with the DriveHub. When using the CSL DD in CSW compatibility mode and the Hori Mini pad, there is considerable framerate drop and the force feedback feels choppy. I have no issues in GT Sport. If I try with the wheelbase in PC or Xbox mode the game crashes at the loading screen. I’d like to know if anyone else is experiencing the same issues. Thanks!

I seem to have run into a problem with the regular CSL DD (not the Pro) and GT7 with the DriveHub. When using the CSL DD in CSW compatibility mode and the Hori Mini pad, there is considerable framerate drop and the force feedback feels choppy. I have no issues in GT Sport. If I try with the wheelbase in PC or Xbox mode the game crashes at the loading screen. I’d like to know if anyone else is experiencing the same issues. Thanks!
Is this on PS5 or PS4

PS5 for both GT Sport and GT7.
I have been using the drivehub, csl dd, hori mini, and csp v3 pedals on gt sport (ps4 and ps5) and played an hour and a half of gt7 (ps5) last night without issue. settings need tweaking but otherwise it works. There is a reddit thread where someone with similar setup had no ffb at all. Is all your firmware up to date (incuding drivehub)?

Also define "choppy". Your ffb settings can create oscillation while in a straight line. These are fanatecs "suggested settings"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220303-202327_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220303-202327_Chrome.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 23
Also define "choppy". Your ffb settings can create oscillation while in a straight line. These are fanatecs "suggested settings"
I seem to have solved the choppy FFB issue by tweaking my settings as you suggested, but the framerate drop still persists. I am running beta driver 439 on my CSL DD and haven’t updated my DriveHub since I bought it a year ago. I was unaware that new updates were released. Where is the link to download new DriveHub firmware updates?

Hello, I have a question about the CSL DD (not the PS version) and the Mclaren GT3 wheel. I have flashed the firmware of the drivehub to the latest version. I also put the CSL DD in yellow mode but it does not work. The drivehub shows me that a CSW 2.5 is detected but even in the PS5 menu I can not even switch back and forth. can someone help me with this?

Hello, I have a question about the CSL DD (not the PS version) and the Mclaren GT3 wheel. I have flashed the firmware of the drivehub to the latest version. I also put the CSL DD in yellow mode but it does not work. The drivehub shows me that a CSW 2.5 is detected but even in the PS5 menu I can not even switch back and forth. can someone help me with this?
I have this same setup, with cspv3 pedals. I had to update the wheelbase "WITHOUT" the Mclaren wheel installed, then update the wheel (installed). The drivehub will see it as a csw 2.5 in compatibility mode (yellow).in gtsport and gt7 you use the settings from a logitech g29 to set your buttons, unfortunately at this time "L2" and "R2" do not work as they are mapped to the red toggles.

I am experiencing the same thing. I am on a CSW 2.5 wheelbase with V3 pedals. GT7 is choppy as hell, and i can't even finish the first music rally because somehow it is tied to the framerate and you are slow. I tried plugging in the base and using the controller, and i couldn't get past the 5th checkpoint either. Unplugged the base and the game was much more smoother and could do gold no issues.

Is this Sony's way to block drivehub players?

I have this same setup, with cspv3 pedals. I had to update the wheelbase "WITHOUT" the Mclaren wheel installed, then update the wheel (installed). The drivehub will see it as a csw 2.5 in compatibility mode (yellow).in gtsport and gt7 you use the settings from a logitech g29 to set your buttons, unfortunately at this time "L2" and "R2" do not work as they are mapped to the red toggles.
So you are running the DriveHub in Fanalogic mode and not Fanatec mode? Changing that setting as well as updating the DriveHub firmware might solve my issues.

Latest Posts

Back