Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 2,114 comments
Poland
Poland
As long as the game is fully supported, it feels basically the same. The only thing I noticed was when comparing Assetto Corsa (1) I had to turn up the FFB a little on Series X. That maybe because its running in PC/PS3 mode and it keeps the Windows driver settings so its starting at 75% force? but that is just my guess.

I mainly used it to play Forza which it works fine. I had issues with WRC9 on series X not getting any vibration feedback. There have been some beta firmware updates since then but I have not tried it again.

AC, F1 2019, and both Forzas worked as expected.

I’m gonna focus 100% on Forza so that’s a good news. Thanks.

Canada
Canada
Hi, new to the site. Looking for some assistance as I'm having a difficult time getting Heusinkveld Ultimate+ to work via Drivehub on PS5 - F1 20201.

Currently using Fanatec Podium F1 bundle in CSW v2.5 mode with Horipad mini and the Ultimate+ plugged in in the accessory port of Drivehub. Couldn't get the game to detect the pedals at all in Fanatec or Fanalogic mode. I calibrated the pedals on a PC and they seemed to work fine.

Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Ireland
Ireland
Hi, new to the site. Looking for some assistance as I'm having a difficult time getting Heusinkveld Ultimate+ to work via Drivehub on PS5 - F1 20201.

Currently using Fanatec Podium F1 bundle in CSW v2.5 mode with Horipad mini and the Ultimate+ plugged in in the accessory port of Drivehub. Couldn't get the game to detect the pedals at all in Fanatec or Fanalogic mode. I calibrated the pedals on a PC and they seemed to work fine.

Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.
Hi
are these a new model, if so they wont be supported unless we add support.. We would need you to collect some data from the pedals.. please email me @ wheelman@collectiveminds.ca for details

United States
United States
Hello all, I'm using a g29 wheel/pedals and th8a shifter on a ps5 with a drivehub and hori gamepad. Everything works great, but does anyone know if you can add a handbrake to this set up? I was thinking of trying the Clubsport Handbrake 1.5, since that's one that drivehub supports. Any help is appreciated.

Canada
Hillsdale
Oshawa-Joe
Ske
Can anyone verify if the Drivehub will enable "foreign" pedal sets with a supported wheel on PS5?
E.g. T300 with Fanatec pedals?

Might not have the same issues as unsupported wheels, right?
Waiting on this as well.

Germany
Cologne/Germany
PirovacBoy
Hello People, following questions which would be much appreciated if someone here could clarify.
I only play on PlayStation 5 with a T300 and T-LCM Pedals.
I was thinking to buy a Fanatec CSL DD with a Drivehub and a new Rim.
The Question is will I be able to hook up my T-LCM Pedals to the Fanatec DD Base when using the Drivehub?!
Does it even work on PS 5 by using the Drivehub?!
Or would it be the smarter Solution to wait until next year when Fanatec releases its PS5 Version of their DD Base?!
For the latter case, i pretty much assume I will have to buy me some new Fanatec Pedals as I think that the Fanatec Base won’t allow me to hook up the T-LCMs‘ natively…

edit: just watched this and my speculations have been confirmed.
I‘ll definitely wait for the official PS5 Version :)

Last edited:
Poland
Poland
Hello. I ordered a drivehub racing wheel today. I know that forza horizon 4 works. I have steering wheels for ps / pc and I want to play xbox series x. Soon forza horizon 5 comes out. Will everything work like in forza horizon 4? Or need a wait for new firmware? Have a nice evening