Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,303 comments
This. I'm having the same problem, please need some help. Did Microsoft break it?
Whitch wheel do you own ? do you have the same issue, no FFB on FH4 & FH5 ?
It seems the last xbox system update break it, I don't think it's on purpose, Collective mind is aware and aknowledge the issue, now they are looking into it, we have to wait, no fix ATM
If you are lucky enought to own FH2 or FH3 you can ejoy them while they are fixing this issue on the newest forza

For your information, years ago, on xbox 360, they have aldready mess with the FFB with a system update, so, this could happen

Whitch wheel do you own ? do you have the same issue, no FFB on FH4 & FH5 ?
It seems the last xbox system update break it, I don't think it's on purpose, Collective mind is aware and aknowledge the issue, now they are looking into it, we have to wait, no fix ATM
If you are lucky enought to own FH2 or FH3 you can ejoy them while they are fixing this issue on the newest forza

For your information, years ago, on xbox 360, they have aldready mess with the FFB with a system update, so, this could happen

I'm using a G29. Thanks for sharing your information, I was losing my **** already. I mainly play Assetto Corsa Competizione and couldn't race the final round from a year long Brazilian championship. Really frustrating. How can I follow the developments from Collective Minds side?

Thanks again!

I'm using a G29. Thanks for sharing your information, I was losing my **** already. I mainly play Assetto Corsa Competizione and couldn't race the final round from a year long Brazilian championship. Really frustrating. How can I follow the developments from Collective Minds side?

Thanks again!
Outch, this is frustrating... this is happening at the same time for forza horizon with the anniversary content...
For collective mind, you can write to the support team or try to reach them with chat (https://www.facebook.com/CMGamingCo)

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I got to ask, because this is driving me **** :confused:
Is there anyone in here who still manage to use the Drive Hub and 360 Wireless Racing wheel (with Force feedback) on PC?

Last edited:
New firmware 2,9 beta 4 is out and solve the issue
EDIT : issue solve on FH5, FH4 the FFB is not working as expected
EDIT2 : OK for FH4, you just have to reset the wheel rotation setting and it's OK

Last edited:
New firmware 2,9 beta 4 is out and solve the issue
EDIT : issue solve on FH5, FH4 the FFB is not working as expected
EDIT2 : OK for FH4, you just have to reset the wheel rotation setting and it's OK
Awesome thanks for the update! I’ll have to try it out tonight.

I'm sorry but I got to ask, because this is driving me **** :confused:
Is there anyone in here who still manage to use the Drive Hub and 360 Wireless Racing wheel (with Force feedback) on PC?
So far it's seems to be a driver problem from what I saw on the web, you can try try to reach drivehub support for further assistance

So far it's seems to be a driver problem from what I saw on the web, you can try try to reach drivehub support for further assistance
First, thank you for the reply! I've only been able to find old threads were peoples wheel didn't respond at all due to drivers. My issue is that the wheel do respond to input but it's stiff, no ffb and any changes on LTS seem to have no effect.
I've contacted support but they haven't responded in almost two weeks.

I almost start to believe this wheel never worked with drivehub on windows, please if someone have a 360 racing wheel I would really appreciate if someone could test it.

Last edited:
First, thank you for the reply! I've only been able to find old threads were peoples wheel didn't respond at all due to drivers. My issue is that the wheel do respond to input but it's stiff, no ffb and any changes on LTS seem to have no effect.
I've contacted support but they haven't responded in almost two weeks.

I almost start to believe this wheel never worked with drivehub on windows, please if someone have a 360 racing wheel I would really appreciate if someone could test it.
have you check the game you play is suported by the drivehub ?
Also if there is no driver for the wheel on win 10, I've got doubt this is going to work with drivehub witch emulate a win driver
You'll better buy a good FFB wheel (G27, G29, T300, TX)

The new firmware got me up and running too. Unfortunately didn’t fix the gritty tyre friction in GRID Legends but it’s at least as good as it was before, and like CM support said when I asked the first time, “I don’t think that’s in our compatibility list, is it?” 😐

But hey, I can play again and that’s all I was looking for.

have you check the game you play is suported by the drivehub ?
Also if there is no driver for the wheel on win 10, I've got doubt this is going to work with drivehub witch emulate a win driver
Yeah I tested Dirt 2.0 from the list with stiff steering and no ffb.

drivehub wich emulate a win driver
I didn't know this, in that case do we really need to install LTS and a separate G27 driver?
I wish I hade space for multiple wheels, I have a xb360 LAN setup with two MS racing wheels, hence why I wanted to also be able to use this wheel for PC VR.

Yeah I tested Dirt 2.0 from the list with stiff steering and no ffb.

I didn't know this, in that case do we really need to install LTS and a separate G27 driver?

I wish I hade space for multiple wheels, I have a xb360 LAN setup with two MS racing wheels, hence why I wanted to also be able to use this wheel for PC VR.
Well, sorry I can't help you any further, try to contact the support directly, but I don't think working on this wheel is top priority for them

How do you updated the firmware. I cant download the manual from collective minds webpage. I connected the drive hub to a pc and used the update tool. Windows find it but the update tool do not. Windows 10 and I am sure I used same pc to update the firmware previously. Have a ts-pc and ps 5 and want to get gt 7 working. But ps 5 dont see it.

Hi!
Anyone playing Assetto Corsa Competizione with the drivehub? I have a TSXW and use it with the Hori controller on PS5. The problem is that I feel almost nothing about FFB in ACC. I have the latest 2.09 beta 4 firmware.

Hi!
Anyone playing Assetto Corsa Competizione with the drivehub? I have a TSXW and use it with the Hori controller on PS5. The problem is that I feel almost nothing about FFB in ACC. I have the latest 2.09 beta 4 firmware.
I play ACC on XSX and FFB isn’t very good in general. From what I’ve read ACC really needs to be set up with a LUT for a wheel and that’s not possible on console.

That said, I do at least get something. It’s just not very detailed or engaging. If it has very low resistance almost like it’s turned off, there’s something wrong and you should contact support.

Edit: that 2.0.9-beta4 was meant to address Xbox problems. It might be worth backing down to 2.0.8 final or 2.0.9-beta2 to see if that works any better. All I have on PS5 is GT7 and I haven’t tested with 2.0.9-b4 but it worked fine with 2.0.9-b2 and 2.0.8.

Last edited:
Hi!
If you are'nt feeling any FFB at all, it is a drivehub firmware issue. If you're feeling weak FFB, or diferent FFB at different times that you execute the game, it is an ACC problem, set to be fixed on Nov. 10th.

Last edited:
It would appear that ACC is not supported by Drive hub any longer.

Well it's not on the list, but it seems it's working fine, I can't test it, I only own the game on PS5
They says it's a list of games that have been tested, but not a list of all the working titles

Well it's not on the list, but it seems it's working fine, I can't test it, I only own the game on PS5
They says it's a list of games that have been tested, but not a list of all the working
They says it's a list of games that have been tested, but not a list of all the working titles
I have the ACC and I use it on PS5 through the Drivehub and my TSXW steering wheel and FFB are too low. Even though I upload all the FFB options. 😢

I literally feel my wheel go dead the moment an event starts or I head out on track. It's so weird.

I am waiting for a response from Collective Minds

Last edited:
There is a ffb bug on the game ATM, a patch is coming this week is supposed to solve the issue

FYI the FFB on ACC is way lighter than AC

Back