Drive hub t300 on serie s

• Thread starter les_expos
  • 121 comments
Just in case if someone find this post on google. There is no force feedback on my t300 and xbox serie s. The drive hub doesn’t work😢 on forza motorsport

I have to test it with my G25, but maybe Drive Hub guys have to update the device or something. Don't lose hope yet :)
Thank you if you could give me some update on your side. I email the collectif mind team. They said that they are aware of the situation. Usually the drive hub team need to work on it before worki g. But gt7 was working day one. So I am worrie haha

Thank you if you could give me some update on your side. I email the collectif mind team. They said that they are aware of the situation. Usually the drive hub team need to work on it before worki g. But gt7 was working day one. So I am worrie haha
Well I just tested it with a G25 on Series X and it works, but as you, no Force Feedback at all.

I email drivehub one. There is an issue with every drive hub on xbox serie since the last update from xbox. They said they are working on it. But didn’t find the problem yet. So my opinion is it could be impossible to fix it or will take lot of time. Probably microsoft has ban every drivehub apps on xbox. 150$ cad for the drivehub in The garbage 😭. What a scam

Last edited:
It has happen in the past and have been fix, be patient, they also need to implement the game compatibility, FYI the game isn't officially out yet, I think they are working on it and they will fix it, we still have FH5 support so, it will be the same for this major release (even GRID have been worked, so...)

I came in to see if anybody else was having FFB issues with the entire Forza series since the latest XBOX SX update. I was fine on FH5 one night, and the next day all FFB was gone. After waiting for what felt like an eternity for FM2023, the FFB on the drivehub is not yet fixed. I trust they'll have it working since there will be a lot of users/customers waiting for the FFB to work on their Xbox series X or S. Be patient. It all works perfectly fine on PC2 on my Xb SX, so it isn't the device, it's the Xbox and whatever update(s) they've done that have affected the entire Forza franchise. Too bad FM2023 runs like crap on my 7200rpm HDD. I tried it as a stop gap and it was no better than NOT having FFB on the XB.

I came in to see if anybody else was having FFB issues with the entire Forza series since the latest XBOX SX update. I was fine on FH5 one night, and the next day all FFB was gone. After waiting for what felt like an eternity for FM2023, the FFB on the drivehub is not yet fixed. I trust they'll have it working since there will be a lot of users/customers waiting for the FFB to work on their Xbox series X or S. Be patient. It all works perfectly fine on PC2 on my Xb SX, so it isn't the device, it's the Xbox and whatever update(s) they've done that have affected the entire Forza franchise. Too bad FM2023 runs like crap on my 7200rpm HDD. I tried it as a stop gap and it was no better than NOT having FFB on the XB.
Is the drive hub with the xbox update that make the no force feedback on forza 4,5 and 8. The 7 has the force feedback I try it today. What surprise me is that they didn’t find anything to patch it in one week. So, it must be a very big problem if they even don’t know when it will be fix.

I don't have FM7 on my xbox, but I will install it tonight and try. Maybe FH4 as well as a test. I did install a couple rally demos and they both had FFB, so all my issues stem from Forza named games, so far.

My FM7 is installed to the point I could try it, and yes, mine does have FFB as well. Odd. I don't have any older FM games and my FH4 is a steam game, so I only have a few to try. PC2 is fine, FM7 is fine and a couple rally games worked. FH5 was working the night they updated the xbox, the next day it no longer had ffb. I am using a T300RS with TLCM pedals and a TH8A shifter through my drivehub. I have the alcantra 599 wheel attached, not the rubber original. I doubt it makes any difference though.

Last edited:
did you manage to get any feedback from collective mind ? I've send tickets last thursday and still got no word from them

I sent another letting them know that it's the Forza titles losing the FFB. I got one replay last week to my first ticket about losing it after the XBox update. No reply from them to my 2nd concerning the Forza only issue. I have no idea if this is a side business and they have limited time to work on it due to family, day job, etc......so I am giving them some time before losing patience. Their first reply said they are investigating. It sounds like they're aware and looking into it.

Last edited:
I sent another letting them know that it's the Forza titles losing the FFB. I got one replay last week to my first ticket about losing it after the XBox update. No reply from them to my 2nd concerning the Forza only issue. I have no idea if this is a side business and they have limited time to work on it due to family, day job, etc......so I am giving them some time before losing patience. Their first reply said they are investigating. It sounds like they're aware and looking into it.
You will not have answer today. Its the canadien thanksgiving. They are probably a very small team 1-2 people, they probably don’t even know what to do. I have a very little force feedback when I play assetto corsa and go to forza without quitting the game. I can feel my brake, my turning and when I hit a car. But my wheel is still sloppy as ****. Im piss off cause I spend almost 500$ to play this game. I feel I am almost scam. Is the guy from drivehub could give us update here please like he did in 2017 ?

My FM7 had FFB. I have no other FM games to try. I haven't tried installing FH4 on the XBox sX yet. I'm waiting for a resolution to the new games before I keep trying older games to confirm what is likely to happen to me that's happening to everybody else. I didn't play anything on the Xbox yesterday, so can't confrim that FM7 is still working.

Back