Drive hub t300 on serie s

• Thread starter les_expos
  • 121 comments
Are you in the preview programm? The xbox firmware update from last week solved the no ffb problem and FH5 is working. FM8 dont work.
Nope. I deleted the FH5, so couldn’t check it. Only able to try FM8 (no ffb) and AC (ffb). I might get a Ras1lution at this point :(

I think it's better to wait a bit longer, FM 2023 isn't finish yet ^^
They say there are making progress and that it's fixable, so they will succeed, it's a matter of time

i just buy a raslution on amazon. Everything work perfect and it’s even easier to work than the drivehub. Except microsoft will ban every non authorize devise with a 2 week notice. So, in 2 weeks, my raslution would not work on xbox. The devise - I mean the raslution not my xbox😁.

Last edited:
i just buy a raslution on amazon. Everything work perfect and it’s even easier to work than the drivehub. Except microsoft will ban every non authorize devise with a 2 week notice. So, in 2 weeks, my raslution would not work on xbox. The devise - I mean the raslution not my xbox😁.
Isn’t the same thing applies for DriveHub than?

Wow Finally working Force Feedback with the new update . I have T300rs Gt . Serie X Forca Motorsport. Finally can play . Most turn down force feedback too mutch from the gate

sorry for the question. but maybe someone can help me. how can I update the Drive Hub? As soon as I connect it to the laptop nothing is recognized. Maybe there is also a video on how to use the drive hub correctly. maybe I'm just too stupid for that 🤣
thank you for your help 🙌🏻✌🏻

D
sorry for the question. but maybe someone can help me. how can I update the Drive Hub? As soon as I connect it to the laptop nothing is recognized. Maybe there is also a video on how to use the drive hub correctly. maybe I'm just too stupid for that 🤣
1) click on the right button of your drivehube at the same time that you plug your drive hub on your computer
2) go search on drivehubnow website the update
3) don’t select the last firmware automatiquely. And scrow manually with your mousse the last firmware. You wouldn’t find it otherwise.

I don't have any new driver, are you sure ?
Last version is still 2.0.10 beta 6

Last edited:
Should be

Attachments

• IMG_0774.png
    IMG_0774.png
    59.8 KB · Views: 10
no definitively, nothing there
I even try to download the last software update, but nothing change
I'm on Mac that's maybe the issue, I will try again tomorrow and I will try with my pc as well

BTW that's great news I look forward to try it now !

Last edited:
When you se the first text you most push. Then you se every update. Its alot of updates. Uptairs is the new one
You most downloaf first the drivehub tool. From that before you push in drivehub to pc you most same time push the right button on drive hub. Then pluck it in.. click the drive hub tool kit that you download first. There you se the new update.. and update it

Back