Drive hub t300 on serie s

• Thread starter les_expos
  • 121 comments
You most downloaf first the drivehub tool. From that before you push in drivehub to pc you most same time push the right button on drive hub. Then pluck it in.. click the drive hub tool kit that you download first. There you se the new update.. and update it
did you update from a Mac or pc ?

Maybe my problem is the Mac software ?

I can confirm default FFB setup is pretty terrible....
It need some huge setup to get something nice, especially get rid of centering force and decrease a lot damper

Finally!!!! 😎 working very well on my side! Now, a question: do you have a setup, yet, for the T300rs gt? Because it’s not very easy to do it… ( i know, am lazy…😂)

Last edited:
If found something nice but still need some improvements
FFB 60
Vibration 100
Road feel 110
Mechanical trail 140
Centering force 0
Damper 15
Dynamic damper 10

Other slides leave it to default

Edit : as Pcars 2 you have to raise or decrease FFB in car car tuning, some are very light and some very heavy, and don't forget to set the right steering ratio for race cars (they are more 720 to 540° so decrease the steering ratio for theses vehicles in the tuning menu)

Last edited:
this morning this working with the app as well, yesterday evening no way, I saw a ghost update while lauching the app this morning, anyway, this is working now

Maybe France sever wasn't updated yet ?

Last edited:
so mine is working with FFB after the update but the setup feels horrible at the moment. Anyone have a recommended setup for a G29? I also have a problem where if I want to rewind or anything, the wheel is the wrong way up when the game starts again so I end up crashing instantly lol :(

so mine is working with FFB after the update but the setup feels horrible at the moment. Anyone have a recommended setup for a G29? I also have a problem where if I want to rewind or anything, the wheel is the wrong way up when the game starts again so I end up crashing instantly lol :(
Yeah, rewind is wonky, better let the car rest or have the wheel in neutral position before rewinding. Or not use it at all, coming to GT7 after FH5 it was so easy to try to rewind mistakes, but alas, nothing happens. Just had to accept the mistakes then and try to avoid them ...

I have a t300 with an Xbox series x I updated to 2.1 and I still don't have ffb with forza motorsport what am I doing wrong.

I have a t300 with an Xbox series x I updated to 2.1 and I still don't have ffb with forza motorsport what am I doing wrong.
Did it work with other games ? Have you relauch the game ? (No quick resume)

I have the same config and it's working so far

Edit : Just did a quick check, yes it's working on my setup, are you sure you connected your drivehub correctly?

Last edited:

Edit : Just did a quick check, yes it's working on my setup, are you sure you connected your drivehub correctly?
Yes work on my too. Both Forza sport and Horizon 5

I tried fh5 last night also and I get no ffb.i will recheck everything when I get home tonight.

Back