Driveclub feature request OT (Thank you EVO)

Thanks for the answers, saw the message from Rushy. Awesome.
sems4arsenal, here is edited suggestion so you can add them to the OP. Thank you in advance, cause you are doing a good thing here :)
- Add additional info about every car in the game. Release date, interesting facts, etc.
- Add fog weather

A couple of ideas:
- A separate class for lightweight cars
- Rebalance rewards in challenges. The more tries spent on a challenge, the more reward should be

I recently swapped to wheel control after a lifetime of pad use and some of the cars that are a dream on the pad are a bit of a 'mare on the wheel.It's not too bad doing tt's,a few laps and you've got to grips with it,but for multiplayer it would be handy to have a little steering wheel friendliness icon,even if there was just a 'wheel angel' for some and a 'wheel devil' icon(I'm looking at you Ariel Atom,you get 3 devils) for others,just to give a little guidance to any wheel virgins.

-Time of day adjustments in increments of 1 minutes to get that perfect time of day. Such a beautiful sky box, the more control the better.

-Point to point tracks. In time trial if possible. Please put a cone at the start and end of every point to point track so we can just race from one then do a 180 around the other and run the track in reverse. This could go on forever giving a great way to learn 2 point to point tracks at once and you could get the most out of the beautiful weather effects. Random setting in particular as point to point tracks just don't last long enough to get a good cycling of the weather.

-Time of day adjustments in increments of 1 minutes to get that perfect time of day. Such a beautiful sky box, the more control the better.

-Point to point tracks. In time trial if possible. Please put a cone at the start and end of every point to point track so we can just race from one then do a 180 around the other and run the track in reverse. This could go on forever giving a great way to learn 2 point to point tracks at once and you could get the most out of the beautiful weather effects. Random setting in particular as point to point tracks just don't last long enough to get a good cycling of the weather.

^^ I was thinking these exact things the other day when I blasted down a point to point it was over quick and I wished I could have spun it round and come racing back without restarting a new one on a different weather zone 👍

All I care about at this point is Fanatec wheel support, but I fear that it would have been added by now if it was ever going to be. I've bought every DLC, and been playing again a bit lately to finish the bikes, and I'll continue to support Evolution by buying all the DLC, because they've supported the game and it's community better than any other dev.

However, I haven't been playing with the cars pretty much at all since I got my Fanatec setup. The reason is Pcars, F1, and The Crew all support my wheel, and it makes it very hard to go back to driving with the DS4, even in an arcade game where I'd no doubt be way slower with the wheel than I am with the DS4.

I fear my only choice will be to make one of those gimx devices to trick the PS4 into thinking I'm using a G29. I would much rather Evolution add support for my wheel though.

@Rushy33 If there's absolutely no way Fanatec support will be added, please just tell us straight up. Either way I'll still be supporting the game, and I'd really appreciate the honesty (as I'm sure would all Fanatec users).

- All cars sharp/All cars have the same speed in Photomode - when doing dynamic shots many time it's hard to get two or more cars racing with similiar speed. In result when doing 1/30s pics one car is sharp and others not, just like in real life. But if there was one single option (in Photomode of course) to make all cars to have the same speed as car you've choosen for photo, it would give us a lot new photo possibilities :)

Last edited:
Here I am again. Two extra cents:

- how about a tool (it could be in the main menu or in the garage) where we could filter whatever events a given car is eligible for.

E.g: you acess your garage, select a car and then you could see a list of events you could use it. Reason why: many players have conquered all the stars, for those not into MP, remains the option to replay events and improve your records. It'd make easier to find events for a certain car you wanna drive that day.

- another ideia someone already said here. After you finish an event (at the continue/restart page) would be nice to have an option to switch cars and then retry the same event. It takes sometime to acess the garage, select a new car, comeback to the event and replay it.

- a third cent. Update the sharefactory theme with Japan intros and outros.

Peace. Gotta try the hardcore mode now. C ya.

Hi folks, just a couple suggestions (dunno if someone already requested before).

- It would be cool if we can set the road surface (amount of water) before a single event, separately from weather settings or, at least, with dynamic weather enabled.

- With introduction of filters during race, why not let us store our setups instead of apply them every time?

That's all, anyway I'm really enjoying hardcore mode so far.

- Make a star system for HC mode and make tours compatible with HC Mode
- Change surface (Norway: Tarmac -> Ice / Snow, Scotland: Tarmac -> Dirt, Mud etc etc)

- Add Fame rewards for cornering.
- Add a countdown display for penalties.
- Add the option to choose a penalty system, ie choose to have time accrued for penalties instead of having your car slowed down.

- Add an effect on the windshield when it's not raining but you're in in spray from cars ahead (same as rain would suffice).

- Add a menu for going back to previously completed Elite level challenges (just lazy shortcuts, but also there's nowhere in-game to check the exact car & track combo).

- Being able to change drivemodel between races
- Create custom tours
- Improve motion blur on wheels
- HC leaderboards
- Platinum stars
- Add racecar versions of excisting cars (fantasy)
- Add Rallyclub extension ;)
- Add better rendering in photomode
- Add top down cameraview

In light of recent sad news, this thread is now pretty much useless. I'll leave the OP with the features that EVO added to serve as a memory to their great support, features not yet added will be in this post. New OP will be edited now

-Fanatec Wheel support
-Replays (On the way)
-Weather
-Photomode
-Cockpit view but with the speed and gear display to the right like all other displays.

-Telemetry
-Private lobbies (on the way)
- Head tracking with playstation camera in cockpit view if possible, would be great for wheel users.
-Club expansion (not happening)
-better ways to download pictures without compressions (PNG support in update 3.0 for PS4)
-Turn your ghost on/off with one button

-create your own tournaments, with the option to chose the tracks and your opponents
-option to race against the same cars, instead of a collection from the same class
-Challenges filter
-More challenges options (fix cockpit cam, etc)
- Being able to see lap times of each round (just like Gran Turismo)
- Sorting option in the car selection screen
- Being able to choose what replay ghost you want to race
- Being able to watch the replays of the top 10 (or just the world record) of each track leaderboard
- Accolades for the DLCs (like "play 100 events in Japan", "300km with the Jaguar" and so on)
-more slots for custom liveries;

- a favorite cars section within the garage.
- a sharefactory theme for Driveclub (I know it's not up to Evolution Studios this one)
- Slow motion and filters for replays
- Add a 'final lap' notification.
- Include a music playlist feature to enable/disable certain tracks in the menu/in-game
- Include the ability to create custom Championships, offline and online.
- Add a 'Lap Knockout' mode
- Include the ability to select AI opponents according to preset categories, e.g. 'British Hyper Cars", "Track Cars" etc.
- Add seasons, can be dependent on PS4's locale or not. The sun will set earlier in winter (and vice versa), trees will have falling leaves in autumn, and Norway will have a Solar Midnight or Polar Night (Imagine how cool that would be?)
-play-time statistics? X amount of hours played/spent in hyper car racers etc etc
-HAVE PHOTO MODE CAMERA PARAMETERS REMAIN FOR CURRENT SESSION
- It's a pain when you have to change them each time you go to take a photo.
- Multiplayer Drift Mode
-ABILITY TO CONTROL WINDSCREEN WIPERS
- Be able to bring up the HUD with a button OR have the HUD come up automatically at the end of each section and then go off automatically
- Fully customizable controls( For example, I use motion controls so it would be great to have left-stick up for brake to go along with the right-stick up for accelerate)
- Add random (day) and random (night) to time of day options.
- Allow option to select the starting conditions for dynamic weather.
- Add start up animations/sounds in car selection menu.
- Allow players to take pictures of the interior with a proper free camera angle in photomode.
- Possibility to move the camera further away in photomode.
- Possibility to manually set the focus point in photomode, so the "following" camera doesn't focus on the same point all the time.
- The "discover your car" feature, that was originally planned.
- A replay editor, in which you can freely place cameras, add filters and slow-motion effects to certain sectors.
- Ability to cycle through manufacturer rims (and rim colours) like you would a paint type.
-Add the ability to put a maximum number of attempts (1, 3, 5, 10 for example) each player can have on a challenge. A restart would count as a try.
- Unlocked frame rate option
- add snow and sand to surface options
- improve spray behind the cars when raining
- faster free caméra movement photomode
- improve high shutterspeed image between wheels/surface
- HDR option in photomode
- make Peugeot Onyx completely paintable
- abillity to make GIF from replaymode (3 - 5 seconds)
- abillity to turn off damage while racing
- abillity to move camera and use camera options in photomode when accessed during replay (first frozen position)
- Free run mode where you can go back and forth on the track without limitations and change time and weather in real time (something like a fast forward/1X option would be awesome).
- Stop/Play option in photomode, being able to move the camera while the game is still going in real time (this is strongly connected to the free run mode).
- Choose a specific player's ghost to compete against instead of just the fastest.
-The option to pick a specific car you want to race against regardless of class.
-In addition to that, a sort of handicap if you want like say a 5 second headstart.
- Option to make the green focus ring in Photomode disappear (It's an eyesore if you're trying to take panning shots for vids)
- Freeview with animations (Basically Photomode but live with animations of crowds & plants. Good for Youtube vids.)
-Seperate option for turning off 'Damage' and 'Dirt'
- Official manufacturer liveries
- Choose a specific player's ghost to compete against instead of just the fastest.
- Don't engine noise during "Ready - Go!" starting.
-The option to pick a specific car you want to race against regardless of class.
-In addition to that, a sort of handicap if you want like say a 5 second headstart.
- Option to make the green focus ring in Photomode disappear (It's an eyesore if you're trying to take panning shots for vids)
- Freeview with animations (Basically Photomode but live with animations of crowds & plants. Good for Youtube vids.)
- Changeable colors for text on outside of the tires
- Abillity to "move around" with a chosen design on the car
- Resizable club badge
- Manufacturer "showroom"
- Changeable rims (manufacturer or aftermarket)
- Abillity to choose laps for the the long linked Chile track
- Abillity to layout tracks within the environments
-Events similar to Gran Turismo 4's special events and Forza 6's Manufactuer showcases in which you have to hunt down slower cars of your cars make that have had a head start. Maybe even try and stay ahead of faster cars...
-Driver personlaization
- Reduce size of plates on bikes
- Swap manufacturer for gamertag on plates (bikes & cars)
- Add additional info about every car in the game. Release date, interesting facts, etc.
- Add fog weather
-Time of day adjustments in increments of 1 minutes to get that perfect time of day.
-Point to point tracks. In time trial if possible. Please put a cone at the start and end of every point to point track so we can just race from one then do a 180 around the other and run the track in reverse.

I know my post is gonna be just one more "thank you" post, but Evolution Studios do deserve this support.

Thank you Evo for the amazing support given after the game release, for the greatest season pass I ever bought and for listening to us. The players.

I have some games that are above all the other games in my heart and mind as a gamer, either for the quality of it or for the good times I spent with them. And Driveclub is one of these few games.

Hope your talented assets may find a nice professional path from now on.

See you later.

Back