Driveclub feature request OT (Thank you EVO)

- Choose a specific player's ghost to compete against instead of just the fastest.
- Don't engine noise during "Ready - Go!" starting.

EDIT: Changed the format as requested

-The option to pick a specific car you want to race against regardless of class.

-In addition to that, a sort of handicap if you want like say a 5 second headstart.

- Option to make the green focus ring in Photomode disappear (It's an eyesore if you're trying to take panning shots for vids)

- Freeview with animations (Basically Photomode but live with animations of crowds & plants. Good for Youtube vids.)

Last edited:
OP updated, thanks for sticking to the format.

Also if anybody has any suggestions on how to improve the thread feel free to PM me.

- Changeable colors for text on outside of the tires
- Abillity to "move around" with a chosen design on the car
- Resizable club badge
- Manufacturer "showroom"
- Changeable rims (manufacturer or aftermarket)
- Abillity to choose laps for the the long linked Chile track
- Abillity to layout tracks within the environments

Last edited:
LIVERY EDITOR
If I could choose one additional feature I would pick a Livery Editor. I know it is incredibly unlikely though at about 1% likelihood.

-Events similar to Gran Turismo 4's special events and Forza 6's Manufactuer showcases in which you have to hunt down slower cars of your cars make that have had a head start. Maybe even try and stay ahead of faster cars...

- Re-assigning buttons (for bikes).

How's this not a thing? I'd love to assign X as my rear brake and L1 for tucking in (pressing the left analog stick forward is very uncomfortable).

How's this not a thing? I'd love to assign X as my rear brake and L1 for tucking in (pressing the left analog stick forward is very uncomfortable).
I'm fairly sure you can already do that. I rarely go with a default control set-up and seem to recall changing something (I think it was the rear brake) for the bikes...unless that was me just going quietly mad.

PS: I only looked in on the thread because of the title change...I couldn't believe that there was a six page thread that I hadn't looked at before.

You can change it for cars and bikes seperately, it's actually pretty amazing how they handled it.

You can change it for cars and bikes seperately, it's actually pretty amazing how they handled it.
Same way as you can assign a different character for each too and preferences of driving view (that was one thing I never understood about GT - how it always defaulted to bumper cam...)

My TOP 3 wish list :

- Wheel color customization
- Bigger water projection while driving over a water puddle + mud splash on windscreen/spread by wipers while going off-road or following an opponent on dirty wet track
- Introduce older car into the game (youngtimers and oldtimers)

This is one that I've wanted for a long time:

- Massive update for driver personalisation, e.g. race, hair styles/facial hair, clothes, age, colour (applies to anything).

A couple of suggestions and questions.
Does anybody know if someone at Evolutions Studios actually reads this thread?
And what is a "discover your car" feature, I couldn't find a thing about it online.
My suggestion is to add additional info to every car in the game. Release date, interesting facts, etc.
Also I think they really have to add fog, It will add so much feel to some tracks, especially in Scotland, I suppose.

A couple of suggestions and questions.
Does anybody know if someone at Evolutions Studios actually reads this thread?
And what is a "discover your car" feature, I couldn't find a thing about it online.
My suggestion is to add additional info to every car in the game. Release date, interesting facts, etc.
Also I think they really have to add fog, It will add so much feel to some tracks, especially in Scotland, I suppose.

They do.

Back