Driveclub (including VR, Bikes, & DLC) will be delisted on 8/31/2019. Game servers will shut down.

Do not delete driveclub especially the dlc.

Because it seems you cant download look at the icon it does not flash white when you press on it, it does not download.

I have not deleted anything but I think if you delete everything you cant download your add ons I think.

View attachment 894386
Logically if you already downloaded and installed the DLC, the download button will obviously be blacked out.

^That's a bit scary tbh. I don't plan on deleting DC, but electronics/HDD can fail and it's pretty messed up if I can't redownload stuff I bought with real money again. Seems like Sony wants to erase all traces of this game from earth :grumpy:

On another note, the longstanding top club Equippe Senna has been overtaken by Schnuppi Racing (prolly butchered the spelling, sorry). These people literally just grinded billions of XP in the matter of a few weeks, and in less than a month everything's gonna be gone anyway. Talk about having too much free time (and money to buy those XP multiplier packs).

Last edited:
On another note, the top club Equippe Senna has been overtaken by Schnuppi Racing (apologies if I butcher the spelling). These people literally just grinded billions of XP in the matter of a few weeks, and in less than a month everything's gonna be gone anyway. Talk about having loads of free time (and money to buy those XP multiplier packs).
I actually tried to buy one of the packs since I had a few bucks left on my PSN account but it wouldn’t let me.

I kept and keep getting an error message.

I have had a problem with the hdd, and before grabbing other I'd like to know if the updates install after installing Driveclub from a disk. Updates removed too?, and my season pass?

Do not delete driveclub especially the dlc.

Because it seems you cant download look at the icon it does not flash white when you press on it, it does not download.

I have not deleted anything but I think if you delete everything you cant download your add ons I think.

View attachment 894386

Sorry for a quick question but I take it 111 items was all of the DLC content for Driveclub?

I asked earlier in the thread and checked my content finally and it seems I only have 99 items that I purchased but I guess it will be impossible to tell which I failed to buy until I go back into the game as I presume any non purchased content it will be locked in the game menu's?

Is it worth picking up for under £10 on ebay for the offline mode?

It definitely is. Even with the servers disabled you have a hell of a game. BTW you probably can find the game even cheaper in the gamestores with secondhand games.

Last edited:
Back