• Thread starter Earth
  • 8,072 comments
McLaren P1 GTR feature...

19949501108_97bee07849_c.jpg

[URL='https://flic.kr/p/wDaEvU']

Next feature... FXXK!! :mischievous:

[/url]

Last edited:
@Mike_grpA everyone's pics look better on the ps4 buddy, you lose some of the picture quality when its moved off the ps4, i dont know about the other guy's but mine are raw from the game, no after editing on my pics, its just about getting used to fine tuning the shot before you take it, focus distance, lighting and filter's, and the timing of the shot. the more you take the better you get, and the more consistent you get. everyone's pics keep improving, its hard work trying to keep up :lol:

@Mike_grpA everyone's pics look better on the ps4 buddy, you lose some of the picture quality when its moved off the ps4, i dont know about the other guy's but mine are raw from the game, no after editing on my pics, its just about getting used to fine tuning the shot before you take it, focus distance, lighting and filter's, and the timing of the shot. the more you take the better you get, and the more consistent you get. everyone's pics keep improving, its hard work trying to keep up :lol:

Well edited or not, I'm impressed with the quality of photos on here. Some of them just look so bloody real!

I've been playing around a lot with the settings in game, and I know what you mean, there's so much to adjust that it takes a while to learn what settings work well with what lighting, conditions, angles, filters, and so on and so on lol.

Great work everyone! Keep it up!

Edit: Well I've just taken a podium first time out for Force India on legend in F1 2015, so I'll reward myself with a nice drive in some beautiful road cars in Driveclub :D

Well edited or not, I'm impressed with the quality of photos on here. Some of them just look so bloody real!

I've been playing around a lot with the settings in game, and I know what you mean, there's so much to adjust that it takes a while to learn what settings work well with what lighting, conditions, angles, filters, and so on and so on lol.

Great work everyone! Keep it up!

Edit: Well I've just taken a podium first time out for Force India on legend in F1 2015, so I'll reward myself with a nice drive in some beautiful road cars in Driveclub :D
I can only echo what @GameOver77 says, we are all learning, often from each other and that is what keeps it fresh for us photomode junkies (I disagree that he is struggling though ;))

It is one of the reasons why the 'same car, same track and time of day' thread came about, the sheer variety and insight people here are capable of.

You're doing just fine mate, pick a filter that suits a picture best then start digging into the sub-options within that framework. Depth of field and motion blur are where I started...oh, and don't be afraid to get freaky :D

Last edited:
I can only echo what @GameOver77 says, we are all learning, often from each other and that is what keeps it fresh for us photomode junkies (I disagree that he is struggling though ;))

It is one of the reasons why the 'same car, same track and time of day' thread came about, the sheer variety and insight people here are capable of.

You're doing just fine mate, pick a filter that suits a picture best then start digging into the sub-options within that framework. Depth of field and motion blur are where I started...oh, and don't be afraid to get freaky :D

Yeah I experimented a little more last night with different combinations of focus depth, blur and filters. Also trying out different filters at different levels, and how they react with different exposure settings. Man, you can really change the look of the photos dramatically. This is way better than the GT6 photo mode, and I thought that was one of the big things GT6 had going for it!

Click on the link below image to my Flickr for the full size HD>(double arrow top right) for 1920 x 1080p 👍

Previews below at 800 x 450px (OP)

Good to see @X3remes back in the room 👍

Thanks bro... Happy to be back :D. Sweet pics as usual from u 👍

This shot is FXXK'n EPIC!!! :drool::bowdown:

Haha... I see what u did there. Thanks ThunderBird :cheers:

Photo session inspired by my Mean Dark Atmosphere Master :bowdown: MeanElf 👍 and his amazing GT-R shots 👍👍👍 Thanks for the tip on weather/track choice :) Your pics reminded me beautiful city track on desert with stormy clouds from one of the best games ever made for me :bowdown: Burnout 2: Point of Impact 👍 FXXK was the best choice to keep fast and aggressive feel from Burnout :)

d3591.jpg
d3592.jpg
d3593.jpg
d3594.jpg
d3595.jpg
d3596.jpg
d3597.jpg
d3598.jpg
d3599.jpg
d3600.jpg
d3601.jpg
d3602.jpg