• Thread starter Earth
  • 8,072 comments
:bowdown: 🤬 :D

DRIVECLUB™_20141210134540.jpg
DRIVECLUB™_20141210123329.jpg
DRIVECLUB™_20141210131450.jpg
DRIVECLUB™_20141210124306.jpg
DRIVECLUB™_20141210132343.jpg

Just 3 days till i get this game! Hope i can do it justice!

EDIT: wait, photo-mode came in an update didn't it? Dammit! I can update for another 4 days!

Last edited:
Yeah i hope i can stay strong... Do you need PS+ to update games? I still don't know!
I'm fairly sure updates are not hidden behind PS+ as that's only for the online portion of gaming (excluding most F2Ps.)

EDIT: Actually, I know updates are fine without, as I updated my account the first time and it went fine. My wife's account is the one with PS+.

Yeah i hope i can stay strong... Do you need PS+ to update games? I still don't know!

No, you don't. The only thing you can not do in DC without PS+ is online multiplayer, as far as I know.

I'm not sure if you know, but if you have PS+ and your console is in 'Standby Mode' (orange light), it can download game updates automatically for you.

No, you don't. The only thing you can not do in DC without PS+ is online multiplayer, as far as I know.

I'm not sure if you know, but if you have PS+ and your console is in 'Standby Mode' (orange light), it can download game updates automatically for you.
I get the console in 3 days, so no, didn't know that yet! Thanks! Looks like i will be investing in PS+ then...

I get the console in 3 days, so no, didn't know that yet! Thanks! Looks like i will be investing in PS+ then...

Well, I wouldn't invest in PS+ just because of that. As soon as you turn your PS4 on, the console searches for all available game updates and automatically downloads and installs them for you even without PS+. Much better experience than it was on PS3. :)

Well, I wouldn't invest in PS+ just because of that. As soon as you turn your PS4 on, the console searches for all available game updates and automatically downloads and installs them for you even without PS+. Much better experience than it was on PS3. :)
I want PS+ mostly for when GT7 eventually comes out, and i suppose i might aswell get it now! :)

Hey guys, just got my copy today and had a question i you don't mind?

What's the easiest way to get photos on gtplanet with an android device?

I uploaded to twitter but I can't figure out how to get it here! Lol. Thanks chaps

I uploaded to twitter but I can't figure out how to get it here! Lol. Thanks chaps
I'm sure someone (a Smart phone user) will have a few tips presently - in the meantime, I assume you are with the PS4 and able to transfer screen shots via USB to your PC/Laptop? The upload a file button when you post will give you the option to navigate to where you keep your pics and it's a simple step or two to post them up here.

I posted this yesterday but am copying it here

I upload direct to facebook from in game. Then from facebook you can access the full size file. From my mobile phone I can access all uploaded files by

Going to facebook in Chrome,
Select my photo
Select "view full size" from below the FB picture
Then copy the picture url to the clipboard and paste it in this forum using the insert image icon.

No need for USB transfer.

I don't use Twitter so I don't know about that.

While I'm here.....

10835181_633686283420514_321484006507526213_o.jpg

10841995_633687733420369_6915921558816722878_o.jpg

10359110_633711543417988_4609872518133951482_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back