DRIVECLUB™_20160917214330.png
DRIVECLUB™_20160917213806.png
View attachment 586357
DRIVECLUB™_20160917215316.png
DRIVECLUB™_20160917212913.png
DRIVECLUB™_20160917220020.png
DRIVECLUB™_20160917220324.png

:)

for those who like us, love to spend time in the photo mode, forza horizon 3 is really great they are full of things to do it's a shame not to see you in action as well as other DC forum members ; /
but it is true that it is expensive to buy a console for one game .. although now with the arrival of "one S" a "normal one" does not cost too much more .. I paid mine € 179 ;)

Buying console for one game is one of few reasons to not buy another console ;) But more important reason is that I don't have and can't find job for quite long :)

Buying console for one game is one of few reasons to not buy another console ;) But more important reason is that I don't have and can't find job for quite long :)
I'm in the same position as you on the last point; well, I have a job, but too few hours to make a difference and for too long it's been stuck like that - still, I have enough games left to play still and DC will have new tracks soon :)

I'm in the same position as you on the last point; well, I have a job, but too few hours to make a difference and for too long it's been stuck like that - still, I have enough games left to play still and DC will have new tracks soon :)

New tracks in DC are enough for me to the end of this year if talking about racing games :D Still playing Witcher 3 and it's a shame, that there isn't any kind of photo mode. World is big and beautiful, a lot of great photo opportunities :)

New tracks in DC are enough for me to the end of this year if talking about racing games :D Still playing Witcher 3 and it's a shame, that there isn't any kind of photo mode. World is big and beautiful, a lot of great photo opportunities :)
It's the racing/driving games I'm waiting to get :) the rest I have (except Witcher 3.) I felt the same about Far Cry Primal with its size and beauty, but no photo mode.

You should look on Techland's site for work, they encourage open applications.

Last edited:
It's the racing/driving games I'm waiting to get :) the rest I have (except Witcher 3. I felt the same about Far Cry Primal with its size and beauty, but no photo mode.

You should look on Techland's site for work, they encourage open applications.

If they don't need programer and I don't have to move to a different city then we will see ;) But I'm still dealing well even without job 👍

d9093.jpg d9094.jpg d9095.jpg d9096.jpg

Back