• 8,072 comments
DRIVECLUB™_20161122001740.png
DRIVECLUB™_20161122001836.png
DRIVECLUB™_20161122002155.png
DRIVECLUB™_20161122002408.png
DRIVECLUB™_20161122002840.png

:)

@torque99

Yea its all in game exposure/filter But the trick is the car is not really on the ground :lol: my p1 took flight:(, Which is why i'm photographing other cars :D

Did those pictures on the Scotland Loch Duich track, where i made the p1 take flight :lol: finished the lap, And on the reply i pointed the camera to the sky(Clear blue sky with white clouds) And just got the angle and used exposure/filter to fade out the sky and clouds into a white background :)

@torque99

Yea its all in game exposure/filter But the trick is the car is not really on the ground :lol: my p1 took flight:(, Which is why i'm photographing other cars :D

Did those pictures on the Scotland Loch Duich track, where i made the p1 take flight :lol: finished the lap, And on the reply i pointed the camera to the sky(Clear blue sky with white clouds) And just got the angle and used exposure/filter to fade out the sky and clouds into a white background :)

I had thought this was sky but just checking in case you found a way to make everything white:P I guess the same can be done on a night sky with a black background..Great shots anyway.. :):cheers:

OT..

Just a small thing worth checking out -> https://www.google.com/photos/about/

It is the Google variant of Flickr and I must say that it is pretty awesome. I've been using it for a while now and I do most of my sharing through Google Photos. You can share albums, single pictures, comment on pictures, share to facebook, twitter, google+ or get a shareable link to place on other websites and even make collaborative albums in which multiple users can add and manage their pictures. Unlimited space as long as you stick to the high quality version.

* Works great on your phone too
* You can link it with Google Drive
* You can autobackup your pictures on your phone / tablet

/OT..

If there are questions please let me know by PM ;)

Last edited:
Back