Driveclub Video Thread

• Thread starter Earth
  • 673 comments
@MeanElf

NnvDacA.jpg

See me trying hard to beat a time trial and make a few great moves in my latest Let's Play-

See me take on the World Hypercar Series and Pagani Drift in my latest Let's Play-

Sweating with the F430 Scuderia.

As my yt description says..
"After many attempts I managed to break something, in time.
This is the time trial from the game's camaign mode. The car handled surprisingly well with the Thrustmaster T300RS wheel!"

The Scuderia F430 is definitely a great car which you can really fling around alright. I see from the first part you learned to go easy on the exits ;)

Doing the Legend Trophy was total mayhem with some massive crashes. See this play out in my latest Let's Play-

Omg MeanElf soon as you mentioned Replay, that would be the best thing ever!

My uncle has DriveClub and I yet to make that jump, wont until near the christmas sales and also The Crew! Cant wait for these games!

Looks like from this, people have taken the plunge into DriveClub and seeing threads about Photo and Video seems to be good.

From the first time playing DriveClub fell right at home, with the graphics, the sounds, the challenges, everything about it.

Hope from the update Replays, Weather and amongst other will be great addition.

...Hope from the update Replays, Weather and amongst other will be great addition.
So do I - I think we'll all be pretty happy, especially with the dynamic weather from what we've seen. As for photomode. I'm going to be spending an unhealthy amount of time with that.

A few more wipeouts for your amusement, including a lesson in the virtues of keeping your eyes on the road, instead of watching the Northern Lights...

See me tackle the BAC Mono in the Norwegian Lightweight Series in my 12th Let's Play:

DriveClub gameplay, it's a race at sunset in the new Wester Ross road circuit of Scotland with the McLaren P1™.

Last edited:
DriveClub gameplay, it's a race at sunset in the new Wester Ross road circuit of Scotland with the McLaren P1™.

are you playing with the wheel? seems updated 1.07 spoiled t300rs or gt3 due to poor button mapping. thanks

are you playing with the wheel? seems updated 1.07 spoiled t300rs or gt3 due to poor button mapping. thanks
Evolution don't read these threads, so please stop spamming about an issue that doesn't affect you directly.

It's pretty much all the same members who read and post here, so mentioning your dissatisfaction with the button mapping problem once, should be sufficient...

Last edited:
Nice vids, I don't really see much difference between the two though, perhaps a touch more wobble on a couple of the tight corners.

It does show how much tigher driving with a wheel is. I am becoming more and more tempted by getting one now.

I read about difference in handling after 1.07 but I don't feel any. I'm more pissed off about deleted leaderboards.

I read about difference in handling after 1.07 but I don't feel any. I'm more pissed off about deleted leaderboards.
That happened a few times already, what with server resets and so on during the first few days. Not ideal, I know but I'd think there was a good reason for it, what with all those glitch/hacked times up there.

Perhaps Sony are behind it and are going on a monitoring mission ;)

Back