Driveclub Video Thread

• Thread starter Earth
  • 673 comments
Nice find @DJW_GT I remember the first time I set up Nilgiri Hills (reverse) with dynamic, stormy weather, I thought the sky had glitched it went so dark - I love driving up from the dam into those scudding clouds now.

Also, whomever made that vid forgot to go to Chile - some mad clouds there too.

Last edited:
the re-review of the game has some impressive moments, I still can't believe how good DC looks, way way way way better than any racing game I've ever seen or played on any platform

@STEVE182rs Good to see you've got Driveclub. Using DS4 or T300? How are you finding the game?

Hi mate, only been on it a few days, but first impressions are good. I started on DS4 and found it very easy out of the box, seen as i hadn't used one for years. Im now using T300 now my new rig is finished, the only problem with this is every time i start a event i have to set steering rotation, i find 360 best. There defo needs to be more in game wheel settings.

Still roll on pcars :cheers:

Hi all - I have just started playing Driveclub and enjoying what I have found so far. 👍
For anyone wondering, I am using a DS4 as I only have a DFGT wheel which is not usable on the PS4.

I have set up a playlist on my Youtube channel where i will be uploading my videos as I play through the game.
For anyone interested, please go here...:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8s5ziNYjh7fdZQ-NZWvOAzBEePnRTBBc

And as an example here is a vid from the early part of the career mode. I will add more as I progress through the game...:

Also, if anyone here enjoys the vids on my channel (GT6, Driveclub and The Crew mainly) and wishes to do so, please hit the like button and/or comment. And if you like it a lot, please do subscribe to the channel

Happy new year everyone! :cheers: :gtpflag:

Nice find @DJW_GT I remember the first time I set up Nilgiri Hills (reverse) with dynamic, stormy weather, I thought the sky had glitched it went so dark - I love driving up from the dam into those scudding clouds now.

Also, whomever made that vid forgot to go to Chile - some mad clouds there too.

Yep, it's pretty incredible!

I haven't tried out Chile with dynamic weather yet, which track would you recommend?

Yep, it's pretty incredible!

I haven't tried out Chile with dynamic weather yet, which track would you recommend?
Taapaca (normal) set to 18:00 with stormy weather and dynamic. Whilst it isn't quite as in-your-face as Nilgiri Hills track, It does provide some impressive mood backdrops. I first found it before dynamic weather arrived and the sunset stormy clouds were insane, especially near the end.

Have fun.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the vids you are posting folks. :cheers:

Driveclub is VERY photogenic and perfect for videos.
Though this page does take a while to load because of all the videos on each post :lol:

Here is a Driveclub trailer (focusing on sound ☺️) video that I made. Put on your headphones or turn up your volume!

Back