Driveclub

• Thread starter Waheed
  • 9,286 comments
Played drive club for the first time and all I can say is... Wow! I'm impressed with the he graphics especially the windshield wipers in the rain! :eek::eek: The physics are Arcadey but not too Arcadey like those criterion games lol. The physics have just the right balance between sim and arcade. I plan on buying the season pass too!! I'm going to really binge this game today.

P.S. Is there a GTP DC club I can join in-game?

Not sure if there is a specific GTP club but most members in here have a club and maybe some have a free slot? For the handling you can always activate the HC Mode (HardCore) under the options but it will be hard to achieve the goals when going through the career. There are also some friendly challenges going on which are organized by @torque99 and last but not least there is the awesome photomode of this game. Just take a peek here :D https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/driveclub-photo-thread-read-op.317975/

I am not that active anymore as before but you can add me to your PSN if you'd like and maybe some other members too. Makes the social challenges during the career even more fun ;)

Played drive club for the first time and all I can say is... Wow! I'm impressed with the he graphics especially the windshield wipers in the rain! :eek::eek: The physics are Arcadey but not too Arcadey like those criterion games lol. The physics have just the right balance between sim and arcade. I plan on buying the season pass too!! I'm going to really binge this game today.

Sure, I'm making a club later today. I'll pm you when I make it if you want to join.

Sure, I'm making a club later today. I'll pm you when I make it if you want to join.
The problem with clubs is you can only have five other members - so six in total and cannot be a member of more than one club. Four cars will be unlocked via club activities (club XP levels reached) and for that you need to be in a club with a minimum of two members.

There is a thread for requests to join a club, or advertise a club with free slots.

Adding onto what @doblocruiser said about hardcore mode, you will be MUCH slower around a track than with normal handling, unlike turning off traction control in Gran Turismo.

I know this is a bit off topic I'm not sure if there's another thread for this question but, does anyone know of any updates from "evolution" projects now that they're codemasters?

I know this is a bit off topic I'm not sure if there's another thread for this question but, does anyone know of any updates from "evolution" projects now that they're codemasters?

I imagine they're not going to be ready to announce anything for a while yet...

Would love to know what they're up to though!

Cannot get enough of DC at the moment.

Hi @Jawehawk I was planning to just do the fun sprints, but if enough people want to do P2P or Full laps then happy to add these to the 'fun' factor, it will be nice to mix it up. At the moment there is only 10 (ish) regulars so any more suggestions from anyone I am happy to tweak as the main idea I had was to share them for the few DriveClub community regulars left looking for a relaxed fun challenge with others :cheers:

What do people prefer who are playing the challenges :?

1. Sprints
2. Full P2P
3. Full Circuit lap
4. Full Race track lap

Cheers mate. I of course don't want to impose my preferences on to what is your show, but if you ever do full P2P time trials or full laps, then I'll definitely join. In my opinion, they make the challenge more interesting, as different people will be skilled at different sections, thus increasing the amount of shifting happening on the leaderboard.

Hi @Jawehawk I was planning to just do the fun sprints, but if enough people want to do P2P or Full laps then happy to add these to the 'fun' factor, it will be nice to mix it up. At the moment there is only 10 (ish) regulars so any more suggestions from anyone I am happy to tweak as the main idea I had was to share them for the few DriveClub community regulars left looking for a relaxed fun challenge with others :cheers:

What do people prefer who are playing the challenges :?

1. Sprints
2. Full P2P
3. Full Circuit lap
4. Full Race track lap

Personally, happy to do any and all :)

Could we open up the invites to others? Or do you want to keep this GTP-only?

Yeah sure @jm79 I just thought if someone was winning we wouldn't know where they were from etc but I will see tonight if I can 'open' the challenge up to forward on 👍

Edit: but looks like the top 5 were all GTP players anyway :gtpflag:

P.S @jm79 I can't find a way on this existing challenge to 'open' it for all..Unless anyone knows how to unlock once the challenge is in place?

Last edited:
Well that is not really my type of car to drive but I like it looks. It has a 1 speed transmission and it is extremely fast :dunce:
Yep! It goes straight into it's direct drive system. Apprantly Koenigsegg wants the Regera to be more of a luxury hyper car lol

Drift challenges are STILL not my thing :banghead:. That challenge with the Regera to get 11.000 point. Pain in the "youknowwhat" :lol:

The races with the XJ220 are very nice. Weather changes, cars, the liveries 👍

Driverlevel is hard to advance. I am at 87 but progress is very slow :ill:

Starsystem up2date
gRw3U5znbqa12FqQ1pchYPpR_liqCHCloUGtwRJaI-cGHlY6cYQr5tOiljd66dnHc1c5oDtAFxoyTvRzbakzEGMEi8YJKuPyAbLHPUpq9OffPMnptncKxtzv1-yeFI8-8Wwb6cPPr0OvwK-Zmt1O3Txo2ULlYmzB-pwwjacuA7KRd1Wd4CVQsIy3Ozjl7CcK4f7rbRHC-5kdUCGmMQ7A9be-DdPYUf1Css4Yerzv4Wf5Z3ddlSaB-BZWucE4oX4Rk0XJlmJtF-D12pqEw5-QfN7OLSwi65N2JFKVQ2zv1rrF3MnIkf8SYY4dPE3ZbyN4tCLe4dRgX5KX_O3xxTM7qdeZECZwKDOL99zskYeUWBxffA7WjLI6FopHKw4GF_rDDNkV9-_polmcdzFHLJXCu-V4FHvAXpUUxY6QWIgegVso6MzCeIeT052K337gD96w6r-WLNwnJI-qc1N67tQP2S_qJfAfbRtwDVxvUMw0GUHRRVJDMLGYRTS5vP01exxCVngob9SjbNrIRXyFk-CjBIjqEbc_aC7KF9ON-uxz3b3rQPiQp1AcMVJSHCPi8GQb7L15XwHGdczY0b0JLZtbyof08I8r66AwIYRS0CbJfvbh98Ji2UEGk2AtwEyyu5-i9vce15rUil-V1SHQbSfzAjX7bgQmJ1iCYIwQuhN4YLI=w657-h369-no

Last edited:
Is anyone here on a club with all of the accolades at the maximum level? I received an invitation to join SPEED DRIVE BE, which is the fourth ranked club in the game. So even though I have always been on Team Mopar, which is ranked about 950th, this is a really tempting offer.
So I was wondering how much quicker would I earn XP on a club with max accolades versus staying on a club where I get a little over twice the XP per event with the club bonus?
KIMG0671.JPG

I really don't know how you folks breeze through the elite events so easily. I don't think I've managed to do more than five of them in less than three goes.

Back