Driveclub

• Thread starter Waheed
  • 9,286 comments
If anyone is interested, I have a hardcore challenge up and running featuring the Ferrari F40. Might be fun to push the alien drivers out of their comfort zone :mischievous:

Also reached level 120 today. :gtpflag:
Nice, well done on the lvl 120 attainment.

I don't know why I traded this game in a while back but I went and picked it up again but my internet is down so I am playing it Vanilla with no DLC.

Needless to say I am seeing why this game was panned on release. Hopefully I can get internet soon.

I've been looking for DriveClub steelbook for over 2 months. Finally found one on Polish ebay eqivalent - got it for 5€. :bowdown:

MyQkCzY.jpg

Just for safety reasons I thought it best to delete my GTP DC friends list from the TT challenges, as I haven't done challenges in a while. This last week I have had some strange PSN things going on like some one has access to my account and being online. I have changed my password etc and no purchases have been taken/made and I will not purchase anything and I'm sure it will be ok. I thought I would mention this in case you see me dropped off your friends list! ..I am still on here :gtpflag:👍

Just for safety reasons I thought it best to delete my GTP DC friends list from the TT challenges, as I haven't done challenges in a while. This last week I have had some strange PSN things going on like some one has access to my account and being online. I have changed my password etc and no purchases have been taken/made and I will not purchase anything and I'm sure it will be ok. I thought I would mention this in case you see me dropped off your friends list! ..I am still on here :gtpflag:👍

Activate 2F for your account! It makes it more secure and is easy to set up.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/account-security/2-step-verification/

It is a great addition to secure your account and it was really needed since DLC and payements are attached to the psnid. 2F is largely used in cloud solutions and it is good to see Sony is adapting this. Even UBI forums and Flickr recenly added this to their services 👍

Myself, @GTRacer22, @nick98, @TS050, @Formidable, @Grandea GTR all had a good few hours of Driveclub on Saturday. First time in months since I've actually played and it was a lot of fun. Servers seem to be more prone to lag than ever though, some of it race ruining.

All-in-all though, it felt good to play the game. I think it's still the best racing game this generation, which manages to surprise me to this day.

I dreamt about a Driveclub Pro update and Driveclub 2 its so stupid that Sony killed this IP even now after 2 years it looks awsone, 60 frames would make it awsome some nee tracks and cars.....

Damn you Sony, it makes me want a XBOX for Horizon 3.

There's so many cars that would be a perfect fit for this game. Specifically, Fords! You've got the Fiesta and Focus (performance editions, of course) the Mustang, and the new GT.

The 'Visual' Damage and photomode zoom in this game still amazes me 3 years on, no other game has captured the glass shattering, dents and metal scratches right down to the headlamps.. I took these to show how detailed the damage is programmed in the game (Scratches go right in to the air vents and on the alloy wheels!:crazy:) and then to have the option to flick it back to a clean brand new car in photomode is so cool :bowdown::gtpflag:

Last edited:
Myself, @GTRacer22, @nick98, @TS050, @Formidable, @Grandea GTR all had a good few hours of Driveclub on Saturday. First time in months since I've actually played and it was a lot of fun. Servers seem to be more prone to lag than ever though, some of it race ruining.

All-in-all though, it felt good to play the game. I think it's still the best racing game this generation, which manages to surprise me to this day.

The semi-arcade physics and 30 fps is probably the only thing that held me back from the motivation to get a PS4, just to experience DC. All in all, it looks and sounds stunning. I hope they consider making the game more "simmy" sometime in the near future.

I dreamt about a Driveclub Pro update and Driveclub 2 its so stupid that Sony killed this IP even now after 2 years it looks awsone, 60 frames would make it awsome some nee tracks and cars.....

Damn you Sony, it makes me want a XBOX for Horizon 3.

I've got a dusty Xbox one S with Forza Horizon 3 and Motorsport 6 which got about 3 or 4 weeks of attention,sitting next to my PS4 which has a Driveclub disc which has rarely left the machine in the last two and a half years.There's just some sort of digital cocaine in Driveclubs' code that makes driving such a rush,I never get bored of it!

I've got a dusty Xbox one S with Forza Horizon 3 and Motorsport 6 which got about 3 or 4 weeks of attention,sitting next to my PS4 which has a Driveclub disc which has rarely left the machine in the last two and a half years.There's just some sort of digital cocaine in Driveclubs' code that makes driving such a rush,I never get bored of it!
I just love how it feels and plays. Online is a dream when the lag doesn't kick in.

Interest in the game is pretty low now but we should do monthly get-togethers online here on GTPlanet. It would be relatively easy to set up and we may get some interest. :D

Last edited:
I just love how it feels and plays. Online is a dream when the lag doesn't kick in.

Interest in the game is pretty low now but we should monthly get-togethers online here on GTPlanet. It would be relatively easy to set up and we may get some interest. :D

Count me in.

Also interested. But frankly, I'm not overly optimistic, as people are hard to gather.
People over on another site are talking about gathering regularly too and re-booting TTs - so, you never know and trying never hurt.

Interest in the game is pretty low now but we should do monthly get-togethers online here on GTPlanet. It would be relatively easy to set up and we may get some interest. :D

I'm down!

Back