• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 164 comments
Driver:
mateonecolork2

Race:
Suzuka 550pp / 512 event

Brief description of incident:
The whole works.
Plowing through the 512 grid, Ferraris going off right and left along his pass.
Most obvious and purpose oriented punting.

Furthermore break-testing on various occasions

Last but not least adjusting to 449, ehr, 549 PPs to get pole to cause maximum impact.

Video Evidence:
None.

Further comments or just vent:
One of the worst I've come across, ruined several races for most until he finally gave up

Last edited:
Driver:
mateonecolork2

Race:
Suzuka 550pp / 512 event

The whole works.

Last but not least adjusting to 449, ehr, 549 PPs to get pole to cause maximum impact.

Video Evidence:
None.

One of the worst I've come across, ruined several races for most until he finally gave up

Absolutely 100% backing this up, mateonecolork2 [ES] was a complete nightmare, one who trolls races and stalks our schedule. Disgusting "driving", I received a PSN message from Calcifer also about this guy, one of the newer crop of punters who unfortuantely can tell the time and race on our schedules.

All the best
Maz

Driver:
mateonecolork2

Race:
Suzuka 550pp / 512 event

The whole works.

Video Evidence:
None.

+1, the stereotypical clio driver, truly awful and quite obviously running on our schedule and trying to ruin the races. Not sure what he gets out of doing this but clearly has no life or driving ability. This event really does bring out the idiots :rolleyes:

Driver:
mateonecolork2

Race:
Suzuka 550pp / 512 event

The whole works.

Video Evidence:
None.

:lol: came across this guy now. Tried the whole punting scene but I did the wise thing. Was only him and I so I left the game.

Driver:
Egli-Racing-Team

Race:
Suzuka 550pp RWD

I wish it was brief, but it was everywhere, all the time. Blocking, shoving his car (white NSX) up the inside every corner, coming from miiiiles back to smash into the back of you. Harassed me, Ren, KOR Hellrazor viciously all the way through the Suzuka 550PP races last night. Absolutely no redeemable qualities, a punter through and through.

Video Evidence:
None.

Absolutely ruined the races for everyone, some achievement considering he was usually outnumbered 5 to 1.

Sorry for double post but this guy/girl should be banned for life. A real pain in the rear end. Hope his/her copy of GT5P self destructs in the player then the PS3 melts into little bits of useless plastic

Sorry for double post but this guy/girl should be banned for life. A real pain in the rear end. Hope his/her copy of GT5P self destructs in the player then the PS3 melts into little bits of useless plastic

Not to worry IMO, for this person a quadrouple post would have to find approval on exception... bumped into egli (I he/her into me) lately.... a really bad example that proves everybody CAN play gt but not everybody SHOULD.

Driver:
pirelli_xxxxxxx (Can't recall the rest of his ID now, but can check it when I get back home)

Race:
Suzuka 550pp

Elise/Green, Punter some times, but constantly blocking you if you try to pass, and in a strange way..1st he leaves to slip stream then just before you pass his bumper he jumps in-front of you. I watched this several time from my side view...and don't try to overtake him at Casio :(

Video Evidence:
None.

Banned!! nothing more

Driver:
feutz5

Race:
Fuji 550pp RWD

In the last lap he did a dive into me in the last corner, coming from miles away and using me to make it round the corner. On top of that he blocked me when I tried to slipstream past him again before the finish line.

Video Evidence:
None.

He makes a complete idiot out of himself. Maz said that he reported him before.

Driver:
SunTzu777 [Cz] - red BMW M3
thibault77[FR] - grey Lotus Elise 111R

Race:
Fuji 550pp RWD

Both of them. diving up the inside in T3, using me as a barrier to get around the corner. Blocking and weaving on straights, constant taps and bumps from behind and both sides. No hint of OLR etiquette.

Video Evidence:
None.

This event is plagued with drivers like this.

Driver:
crazy_weedsmoker[SI] - Red Amuse S2000 GT1

Race:
Suzuka 800pp

Sticking it up the inside at all the esses, pushing everyone wide, punts from behind and the side, never waiting.

Video Evidence:
None.

Had many issues with this guy before at Suzuka, finally decided to report him.

Driver:
xzeteR - Black Mines Skyline

Race:
Suzuka 800pp W.E.

Shockingly bad punting, weaving, brake checking etc. Took out Maz, then set about me. I gave up and parked after being punted for the 4th time, at which point he stopped and waited for me to start again (no doubt so he could do it again) whilst doing donuts in the middle of the track disturbing the other racers.

Video Evidence:
None.

Idiot

EDIT: Also had trouble with Crazyweedsmoker like Maz, and not for the first time :rolleyes:

Idiot

:lol: Nice! And to the point

My two cents worth for what it's worth:
I don't like the idea of a black list, as little as anybody I guess, but it's sad to see that we need one. I read around in here mostly for entertainment, scarily I can only say the last 4 entries (2xMaz, Andy, Bart) I can fully back up! Some people obviously make themselves a name all over the place.
Cheers,
H.

Edit: Oh yeah, scrolling a bit further down just now another thing: is there a color darker than black? Cause that's the list I'd like to see Egli on, that 🤬 is really making a sport of it. Sad for me again, the saddest so to say, is that that guy actually CAN drive. Why? Just why?

Oh yeah, scrolling a bit further down just now another thing: is there a color darker than black? Cause that's the list I'd like to see Egli on, that 🤬 is really making a sport of it. Sad for me again, the saddest so to say, is that that guy actually CAN drive. Why? Just why?

This Egli guy is obviously one of the top guys to avoid but I have to say I was in two races with him the other day and to my amazement his driving was almost acceptable, he gave me a couple of little pushes but it seemed he was actually concentrating on racing rather than just trying to take me out and we had 2 very good close races which he won because I went a bit over defensive on the last lap as I thought he would take me out at the last minute. So he is a half decent racer when he wants to be but I agree with you Ren831 I just don't get why he feels the need to drive like an absolute moron most of the time.

This Egli guy is obviously one of the top guys to avoid but I have to say I was in two races with him the other day and to my amazement his driving was almost acceptable, he gave me a couple of little pushes but it seemed he was actually concentrating on racing rather than just trying to take me out and we had 2 very good close races which he won because I went a bit over defensive on the last lap as I thought he would take me out at the last minute. So he is a half decent racer when he wants to be but I agree with you Ren831 I just don't get why he feels the need to drive like an absolute moron most of the time.

Perhaps he drinks and drives most of the time? :lol:

Driver:
feutz5

Race:
Fuji 550pp RWD

In the last lap he did a dive into me in the last corner, coming from miles away and using me to make it round the corner. On top of that he blocked me when I tried to slipstream past him again before the finish line.

Video Evidence:
None.

He makes a complete idiot out of himself. Maz said that he reported him before.

I reported him as Egli racing Team, but just in case Feutz5 isn;t the same guy, consider this backing Bart up that this Feutz guy is the worst punter I've ever come across in my one and a half years on GT5P.

Punting, ramming, blocking and now high speed brake checking as well. The worst part is he always waits for you so he can punt you again.

I sent him an abusive message, I regret that I did but I was furious. That's no excuse of course :(

All the best
Maz

I reported him as Egli racing Team, but just in case Feutz5 isn;t the same guy, consider this backing Bart up that this Feutz guy is the worst punter I've ever come across in my one and a half years on GT5P.

Punting, ramming, blocking and now high speed brake checking as well. The worst part is he always waits for you so he can punt you again.

I sent him an abusive message, I regret that I did but I was furious. That's no excuse of course :(

All the best
Maz

Yeah I was in couple of races with him again today he was in a DB9 & I was in the NSX (as usual), I haven’t tried the DB9 in this race but I assume its pretty terrible but this guy was keeping up with me, ok most of my laps could have been a lot better but still I was surprised he could keep up. The first few laps he wasn't half as bad as I've seen him drive previously but sure enough on the penultimate lap when approaching the really slow chicane at Fuji he came from ridiculously far back and punted me into the wall, he did this again on the last lap. The next race was much more like his usual style (take a punt at any opportunity) so I just quit the race.

It doesn't seem to matter what car I'm in or what car he's in, I can never shake him off and when I get mad and go the offensive I can never take him out, it makes me wonder if he has some kind of hack or cheat for the game or maybe he's just a much better driver than me and gets enjoyment by being a complete 🤬, I don't know all I know is if I'm ever in race with him again I will just sit it out, and I suggest everyone else does the same.

EDIT: I should also add I tend to see him online most often early afternoon at around 14:00 GMT on the RWD 550pp race.

2nd EDIT: I've just noticed he is currently no.1 on the Swedish leaderboard for GT Acadamy. If he's so good why can't he beat anyone without taking them out? He must be the biggest idiot in the world.

Last edited:
I've notice it too. He's not leading anymore but still. HERE the link. Strange behavior for somebody who is as fast as him.

I've notice it too. He's not leading anymore but still. HERE the link. Strange behavior for somebody who is as fast as him.

Yeah and guess who's beaten him... yep surprise surprise it's Egil-racing-team, there's more evidence for Maz's theory that they are likely to be the same person. He's quick but he gets no respect until he learns something about racing etiquette.

Driver:
EERS4YEARS

Race:
High Speed Ring 550pp RWD

He started a race as a driver who considered himself as having right of way, I'd be already tracking the inside line in my Mustang, he'd drive up on the grass in his Elise and push me out of the way, this happened a few times (because he crashed a few times), but by the end of the race he was just deliberately smashing into me after turn 2, last lap. He came off 2nd best, but man he was going at me for no apparent reason.

Video Evidence:
Not much was caught by the other driver, he normally catches TT-R's best races on video, so when a punter showed up he turned his video off. He briefly turned is back on mid-race, but then again decided it wasn't worth it and switched it back off. If you need something to compare, here's how we always race at HSR (It also shows just how aware of drivers around us we are, there are more videos proving our clean driving if needed, so if he thinks WE were driving dirty, yeah, I don't think so):

And here's EERS4YEARS, unfortunately as I mentioned, we didn't catch much on video because of his presence. Craig apologised for the hit at turn 3 in PSN messages, and I think he just wanted to show in this video that although he was ramming us, (If you're thinking he should have waited, it's kind of hard to wait for someone who's only going to punt you again then drive off in his faster car) there was one incident of accidental contact on his behalf. It also then shows EERS4YEARS veering at his ghost, perhaps not realising he was ghosting. Then the 2nd incident we caught, Craig was pretty far away and it's hard to see at first what's going on for lag, but I think his veering towards me and the end result of me crashing is obvious. Feel free to disregard the video if you don't think it shows enough. The main ramming occured lap 10.

He's a previously banned member which just further raises my eyebrow (he's since returned under a new name), and somehow thinks I was blocking, maybe just because my car was slower. He had a very elitist attitude (with a fair amount of foul language) in post race PSN messages, as soon as he knew we had him in a corner he added my friend and I to his block list. I was further seeking an explaination/apology on GTP PMs, and again I had him jarted so he simply hasn't replied since. I still have the PM conversation saved in case I need to post it.

Last edited:
2nd EDIT: I've just noticed he is currently no.1 on the Swedish leaderboard for GT Acadamy. If he's so good why can't he beat anyone without taking them out? He must be the biggest idiot in the world.

What?? You mean Schumi74? Hard to believe as I remember Shumi74 being there (in SWE) also in the 1st academy..

Driver:
siegmund40

Race:
Fuji FWD 550pp

Blocking, brake testing, punting, cutting the chicane

Video Evidence:
None.

a pain in the 🤬

EDIT: it seems like this guy's pretty well known...

Last edited:
Siegmund is a dreadful troll on a race track, absolutely one of the worst.

All the best
Maz

Did my first races yesterday after a couple of months of TT only and who was there in the very first race? Siegmund. When I had my old tag he used to aim for me straight from the starting line to try and put me in the barrier even before the first turn. Apparently he didn't recognize my new tag because he waited until turn one to ram me off track. After four laps of constant punting I parked.

I got another name to add. flippies[de] Last lap, braking into turn one at suzuka, slowing for the second apex, and then just boom. Punted me off the road! He also punted me off every lap coming up to the chicane, but I was able to hold the car. UUURRRGGGHHH!! Stupid retard!!

Driver:
ANDY-GRR

Race:
Suzuka RWD 550pp

Punting, sideswiping, blocking/weaving on straights

Video Evidence:
None.

This name sounds familiar to me, so forgive me if he's been mentioned elsewhere in the thread. This guy is a real horror show in his R shod Lotus :yuck: I started from the back and watched him single handedly mow down everyone in front of him--sideswiping through the esses, ramming people from behind, etc. I eventually got behind him, and could pass him at will on the 130R straight and the main straight in particular, only to have him sideswipe or ram me off in the esses.
This guy is a real jerk 👎 avoid if possible, but if necessary, no need to show this one any courtesy if you know what i mean ;)

Back