Driver Rating and Sportsmanship Rating DR SR view online?

In GT Sport, I could view my DR and SR on KudosPrime.com or in GT Sport Companion on iOS. Anyone know if there’s a way to do this in GT7 yet?
And is there, like for GTS, an official and personal page on Sony site, where you get (and follow) all the information regarding your personal profile and experience for GT7??

This is good, but is there a way to view my actual number score for DR and SR?
@Milouse said in another thread that it looks like PD has gone to great lengths to make that data unavailable. Maybe that'll change in the future or maybe somebody will figure out a workaround but for right now the answer seems to be no.

They won´t show the details to avoid people's speculation during races ("Oh, I know I´m A-A and if I´m a little bit dirty I won´t lose rating, so let´s go ahead").

Sadly, it would happen.

Screenshot 2022-03-16 at 09.11.48.png

Looks like currently they just send 6 for A+ 5 for A etc instead off the real value. Maybe it will change once they add more to the GT7 website

Yeah I'm gonna be honest, out of all of the dumb things that PD has done with this game, this **** has to be the most asinine.

Kudos prime and gt blade were so ****ing good in gt sport. They added so much, they were free, they were easy to use, and they literally made me play the game more. I won't bore everyone in this thread because you're all probably well aware, but I could literally write a several page long essay on how much more enjoyment I got out of sport mode with those 2 sites 😂

And PD’s decision to block api access just makes no sense here. As shady as it would be, I would totally understand if their plan had been to sherlock them by blocking them and then implementing their own competitor, but not only have they not done that, they've actually gone backwards with their own analytics that are available to players.

It's just the worst kind of anti-consumerism, because it's completely motiveless. These two sites were providing a service that makes PD's game better for their players, and it cost PD literally nothing! There's just no logic to it, this only hurts them. Like, I could imagine a hypothetical where PD wants to offer a paid app that gives detailed stats for sport mode, and so they want to block other people from accessing those so that they can sell their app. And as scummy as that would be, at least it would make sense! This on the other hand... :confused:

Yeah I'm gonna be honest, out of all of the dumb things that PD has done with this game, this **** has to be the most asinine.

Kudos prime and gt blade were so ****ing good in gt sport. They added so much, they were free, they were easy to use, and they literally made me play the game more. I won't bore everyone in this thread because you're all probably well aware, but I could literally write a several page long essay on how much more enjoyment I got out of sport mode with those 2 sites 😂

And PD’s decision to block api access just makes no sense here. As shady as it would be, I would totally understand if their plan had been to sherlock them by blocking them and then implementing their own competitor, but not only have they not done that, they've actually gone backwards with their own analytics that are available to players.

It's just the worst kind of anti-consumerism, because it's completely motiveless. These two sites were providing a service that makes PD's game better for their players, and it cost PD literally nothing! There's just no logic to it, this only hurts them. Like, I could imagine a hypothetical where PD wants to offer a paid app that gives detailed stats for sport mode, and so they want to block other people from accessing those so that they can sell their app. And as scummy as that would be, at least it would make sense! This on the other hand... :confused:
Totally agree. Sport Mode is so much cooler with more analysis and data, we need to see stats and a clear driver rating value. Just A is not enough, it can be 30.000 or 50.000.

Please PD, UPDATE this as fast as possible. It should not be so difficult.

Last edited:

Well said. This is incredibly frustrating.

You speak to me from the soul.

It was the same for me, I played.. and played.. and played, then at some point I went online at GTS and noticed this driver rating. OK, I thought, there will be a reason for that, but it wasn't important to me. Then I climbed my first step and was delighted. Then it went on, I kept climbing. My SR went down and up again.. at some point I realized that this is all really important and I dealt with it. From that point on, I was captivated by it and it spurred me on to get better and better. Even if I had moments of frustration, I was able to explain them well using the Kudos numbers and it had simply become a fixed and important part to check the numbers and keep getting better.
Then came GT7... and it doesn't work anymore... I miss it too. For me, these statistics mean that a very large part of the sporting competition is missing.
And to be honest, if PD released a paid app with these data/stats, I wouldn't like it, but I would buy it.
I would even prefer a very good implementation directly into the game that I can access at any time, even in a race or qualifying.

Did you go to My Page in the upper left corner?
Yes, I'm on my page. Sorry for this confusion, but all I see at the upper left corner are "GT" "GT Live" etc. The ratings next to collector level license etc. dont have any bars.

After you open My Page, you should see your Driver Rating toward the top and to the right. That little bar below "DR" should show how close you are to the next level.
Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 10.20.38 AM.png

Last edited:
I was looking at it on the web since I'm at work and haven't updated yet. Glad to know I'm not going crazy.
Doesn't look like it shows up on the web. Which means it likely will not allow it to be integrated with Kudos.

Last edited:
After you open My Page, you should see your Driver Rating toward the top and to the right. That little bar below "DR" should show how close you are to the next level.View attachment 1154376
This progress bar is a scam for A+ players because for some unknown reason it is not possible to see it on both GT7 and Kudosprime. Besides, the latter is useless because it asks you to do steps that you are not sure will work.
BA235D8A-51B5-410F-9930-51D86AB4F818.jpeg

In GT Sport, I could view my DR and SR on KudosPrime.com or in GT Sport Companion on iOS. Anyone know if there’s a way to do this in GT7 yet?
Not yet unfortunately. The Sony website just shows you your current DR and SR. No progress bar, graphs or numbers.

Back