I I_H8_GWB (Banned) Messages 132 Jul 17, 2005 #2 any one having a hard time doing the Nurbergring 1Magic lap with the benz SLR
Dave A TreVoR fan for life Moderator Messages 30,491 Cuddington, Cheshire Messages JDA1982 Jul 17, 2005 #3 Theres a lot of threads like this, especially for mission 34 at the Nurb. I did it on my 3rd try.
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,508 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Jul 17, 2005 #4 Official Mission Hall Help Thread. You'll find a few videos on daan's site from daan and I showing you how to beat some of the trickier missions (linked from that thread).
Official Mission Hall Help Thread. You'll find a few videos on daan's site from daan and I showing you how to beat some of the trickier missions (linked from that thread).
Mistral1 Messages 156 Jul 17, 2005 #5 live4speed Theres a lot of threads like this, especially for mission 34 at the Nurb. I did it on my 3rd try. Click to expand... 3rd?? I thought I was better. I did it on my 6th try.
live4speed Theres a lot of threads like this, especially for mission 34 at the Nurb. I did it on my 3rd try. Click to expand... 3rd?? I thought I was better. I did it on my 6th try.