Driving MusicMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTchampion
  • 27 comments
  • 1,274 views
The same thing I listen to when I'm at home. Heavy metal, loud of course especially when in a car. Iron Maiden, Helloween, Bruce Dickinson, Guns N' Roses, Grave Digger.
 
man, i havent heard Helloween since the 80's the keeper of the 7 keys pt2 was a fave album of mine for ages....are they still going? they were pretty good in thier day..

i listen to Rage Against the Machine, Moonspell, Cradle of Filth, and a host of downloaded goth metal MP3s, i cant listeh to this at home or my 3 month old daughter will never get to sleep...
 
Originally posted by JoniK
The same thing I listen to when I'm at home. Heavy metal, loud of course especially when in a car. Iron Maiden, Helloween, Bruce Dickinson, Guns N' Roses, Grave Digger.

what he said ^^^^^^

Got 3 live albums in the car ATM, Kiss Symphony, Iron Maiden's A real live dead one and Guns N' Roses Live era (6stack CD player in the car)
 
Originally posted by TurboSmoke
man, i havent heard Helloween since the 80's the keeper of the 7 keys pt2 was a fave album of mine for ages....are they still going? they were pretty good in thier day..

Yeah, helloween is still going strong. They have a new singer nowadays, Andi Deris, since 1994. I think he's just as good as Michael Kiske was, if not better.
 
either hard trance, or hard rcok songs that make want to put the pedal to the floor.
 
I listen to the radio as I usually don't keep CDs in the car.

92.9, 94.1, 100.7, 101.7, 103.3, 104.1, 105.7, 107.3. As if those numbers mean anything to anyone outside the Boston area.
 
I have an AM radio and the tape player is broken.
 
triple J radio station. my car doesnt have a cd player and i dont have any tapes
 
Ooooh, barracuda.

I listen to rock usually, and on some occasions rap. Only some occasions.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I listen to the radio as I usually don't keep CDs in the car.

92.9, 94.1, 100.7, 101.7, 103.3, 104.1, 105.7, 107.3. As if those numbers mean anything to anyone outside the Boston area.

As a matter of fact, IT CAN!!

I can know what you're listening to, I just can't hear it as it's being played.

http://www.yes.net/ is probably one of the coolest services I've found on the Internet.
 
Originally posted by millencolin
it must be a diahatsu that u drive

or a ****box old Holden... waiting for the bites for this one
 
Cannibal Corpse, Cradle of Filth, Immolation, Slayer, Children of Bodom, Cryptopsy, Dark Tranquillity, Death, Dimmu Borgir, Dark Funeral, Kreator, Nile, White Zombie, Emperor, Morbid Angel, Kataklysm, Immortal, probably a few others.
 
Regular driving = T00L

Relaxed Driving = Clapton Unplugged

Road-raging in bumper-to-bumper traffic = Static-X or Pantera
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
Regular driving = T00L

Relaxed Driving = Clapton Unplugged

Road-raging in bumper-to-bumper traffic = Static-X or Pantera


What?!?!?!? no Man-O-War?:D
 
Originally posted by LoudMusic
As a matter of fact, IT CAN!!

I can know what you're listening to, I just can't hear it as it's being played.

http://www.yes.net/ is probably one of the coolest services I've found on the Internet.
NO WAY, I can't believe it! I can't tell you how long I've been looking for this exact service...awesome site! :eek: Thanks! :D
 
Originally posted by Bollocks#999
What?!?!?!? no Man-O-War?:D

I need a new K's.O.M. CD :( I've owned like 5 of them,.. but they always get scratched up :(
 
Mostly Guns N' Roses, Metallica, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Bon Jovi, or if i want to mellow oiut Pink Floyd.
 
2pac, dr. dre, Bone Thugs n' Harmony, Fat Joe, Carlos Santana, Big Pun, Nas, Ministry of Sound, NWA, LTJ Bukem, BT, Thievery Corporation, DMX, Xzibit, as well as lots of chillout/acid jazz, and trance/techno

all on my mp3 player b/c my music collection is too damn big for a cd changer
 
Van Halen, Led Zepplin, Billy Joel, Lenny Kravitz, Heavy D, and currently the soundtrack to Small Soldiers. :D Laugh if must but it's got some sweet remixes of some great 70s-80s tunes. 👍
 
Originally posted by LoudMusic
As a matter of fact, IT CAN!!

I can know what you're listening to, I just can't hear it as it's being played.

http://www.yes.net/ is probably one of the coolest services I've found on the Internet.

Select Norfolk to get my area.
 
Hmm, there are a few stations it doesn't have. there's a classic rock station, but they only go to 105.3
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
I need a new K's.O.M. CD :( I've owned like 5 of them,.. but they always get scratched up :(

i have this album...jeez like 15 years ago....

mano-o-war were always a bit gay looking....those moustaches and weird clothes....and manly songs about death and glory...

musically they were okay though...

my fave song is the.....

"grandad, tell me about when you were a boy.."
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
Road-raging in bumper-to-bumper traffic = Static-X or Pantera

YES 👍 Pantera kicks 4r53 !
 
Bollocks, it's "Manowar", or at least "ManOwaR". No dashes.:D

Trance or something equally mellow. Loud/high tempo/aggressive is bad for concentration.
 
Back