Driving Park: Route X

Discussion in 'Tracks' started by Downhill Dino, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Downhill Dino

Downhill Dino Premium

The mysterious second layout that isn't playable could be put to use. It was in GT5, and is still in GT6. It would be great fun to drive it!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  2. The Vanishing Boy

The Vanishing Boy Premium

^ I would think you should rename it to Driving Park: Route X. :)

BT -> Here are the evidence that this track exists:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:)

3. SkylineObsession

SkylineObsession Premium

Were those pics taken thanks to hacked versions of the game?

Looks very interesting, and definitely would be welcome!

4. The Vanishing Boy

^ Nope, these 1st three pics are completely visible in Route X. You can view them on either GT5 & GT6! :tup:

5. SnakeOfBacon

SnakeOfBacon

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Looks cool! I'd love to drive there!
    I have a sneaking suspicion that it has something to do with testing the suction on the RBX cars, the X2014 could probably drive upside down there with ease

6. Ideachain2

Ideachain2

Love it!

7. Normalaatsra

Normalaatsra

DO A BARREL ROLL
    I strongly approve this.

8. The Vanishing Boy

^ Well, not to that extent. But it does resemble one of Mercedes-Benz' test tracks:

[​IMG]

9. Nico_Ble99

Nico_Ble99

What about the last picture? :)

SnakeOfBacon likes this.
  10. thehobnob97

thehobnob97

What about it. I think that is there test track in Stüttgardt*.
    *:Sorry if I have spelt it wrong.

11. SnakeOfBacon

SnakeOfBacon

I think he means the last of the four pictures of SSRX
    That must be a hack, glitch, or developer's copy of the game, it's very intriguing.

12. Inferno251

Inferno251

Wasn't that from a trailer/screenshot?
    'Cause SSRX did release about a year before the hacking began, and I did see this photo back in 2011 :confused:

ZedMan1996 likes this.
  13. SnakeOfBacon

SnakeOfBacon

Probably, I wasn't on GTP back then so I missed most trailers and screenshots

14. The Vanishing Boy

-> ...
    ^ I forgot which video it came from, but yes it was from an official GT6 video/trailer.

Inferno251, ZedMan1996 and PNuTButR like this.
  15. Freeman_Cruz

Freeman_Cruz

The Acura NSX Concept trailer.

In that video also appear Seattle, a mysterious track or photo location in the Tokio district of Ginza and the Montejaque Dam near to Ronda

16. The Vanishing Boy

^ Thanks for the video! That JDM location is Shibuya. ;)

17. DJTHEKING

DJTHEKING

Hey guys, i've decided to go check and take pics on SSRX.

First we have the gate that lead to the ''Driving Park''
    Special Stage Route X_2.jpg

Special Stage Route X_3.jpg

On the second line of the oval, we can see the segment with the extended curve
    Special Stage Route X_4.jpg

Here it is
    Special Stage Route X_5.jpg

Special Stage Route X_6.jpg

Special Stage Route X_7.jpg

Special Stage Route X_8.jpg

And this is where the curve would connect to the track, blocked by a red barrier
    Special Stage Route X_9.jpg

Now back at the start, there is another entrance into the building wich lead to the gate
    Special Stage Route X_11.jpg

Here is the connection
    Special Stage Route X_12.jpg

And the second road that lead to the gate
    Special Stage Route X_14.jpg

Special Stage Route X_13.jpg

Hope you like it. BTW, i did another one about SSR11, i'll post it in the thread about it.

18. SkierPS3

SkierPS3

Nice detective work, I always wondered about that extra lane at the starting area and the bridge but never looked into it.

ZedMan1996 and DJTHEKING like this.
  19. The Vanishing Boy

-> I've done a deeper analysis of DPRX way back when:

^ See...

:sly:

20. StigBelcherStyl

StigBelcherStyl

didn't even know this exsisted :bowdown: :eek: :sly:

21. StigBelcherStyl

StigBelcherStyl

Please add this track PD please :cheers:

22. Lubeify100

Lubeify100

I'd use this as my test track all the time! I wish I could vote multiple times

23. SLAMandRIDE

SLAMandRIDE (Banned)

Id do it.. Most Definitely.. 1000 likes from me:gtpflag::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:
    :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:
    :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

24. alvaritoteam

alvaritoteam

This is real and the track will be in gt6 later.Why I know this?Because in that acura trailer also appears Apricot Hill and look know,the track is in GT6

25. nascarfan1400

nascarfan1400

26. Jarnowke

Jarnowke

1st of all, they need to fix the problems (like indicated in the first 2 pics) on both tracks.

there hasn't been any confirmation that the track is coming anytime soon, everything you see in that thread is all speculation. The only thing we know for sure is that the map is legit. I'm not being pessimistic or so as I would love to see the track coming myself.

27. RoadRunner36

RoadRunner36

ABSOLUTE YES!!! This would be perfect to test tunes!

28. gamermaniac55

gamermaniac55

INCREDIBLE!! i noticed those but never went into work to see what they were for. WOW ::D:

29. JR98

JR98 Premium

If they modelled all of that there must be a reason, if it was modelled in GT5 then even more curious. Could be a planned track that never made it. I would love it though, the perfect test track, a good Complex String replacement

Salvaged1Gdsm likes this.
  30. Harsk100

Harsk100

Please add this track PD!

Seriously! We need this track. If we have the Tokyo Route X, why not having the Driving Park Route X too? :D