DRL DTM Championship Season 1 | Saturdays 8pm GMT | R9 March 16th | Entry Closed |

• Thread starter DynamicGT
  • 388 comments
Disconnected on lap one after moving up from 8th to 3rd... I messed up quali but felt my race pace was strong enough for a top 5 finish and that was the aim.

GT Sport’s netcode isn’t good enough to support my 4G connection.

I’ve just been informed it maybe some weeks before I actually get a fiber connection due to BT upgrading the lines. I will attempt the next weekends race.

Well a double DNF for Saxton Racing.

I watched nearly the entire race thanks to being d/c’d and what a race it was! Amazing battle for 2nd that lasted almost the entire duration of the race! Congrats to the winner @Sniparator youre pace was mega and a deserved winner

Last edited:
*Notice regarding cuts: Kerb is apart of the track limits, therefore it can be used in it's enterity. If 2 or more wheels go beyond the track limits it will be counted as a cut*

Great race tonight, just watched the first 10 or so mins and I didn’t realise 1st to 5th was so close!!

From a double DNF for Saxton to a double points finish! It’s been a great turn around and a really good effort. I also thank the 4G gods for allowing me not to d/c!
Huge thanks to @RBZ_SouTh for the setup help and thanks all for the good racing!

Dx3qDv9X0AESbco

...we almost managed a photo finish at the line too!

Hello, I'd like to sign up for the spot open on Moonshine Motorsport.

PSN ID: dibblr
Nationality: American
Car: Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3
Car Number: #12
Team: Moonshine Motorsport
Primary Sponsor: Skullcandy

Round 2 highlights are up, courtesy of @PSN offapple

Second time using ShareFactory, and first time doing this style of commentary. Due to that, it's not my best work, but I hope that you can enjoy it for what it is and can give me feedback!

(Also, take a shot every time I say "there" lol. I'll try to remember to stop adding it to the end of most of my sentences next time :D)

During some tests after the recent physics update there will be a very minor change to the BoP. New BoP is listed below and the original post has been edited.

BMW M6 GT3 Walkenhorst '16
Weight - 1,326kg - 102%
Power - 561bhp - 96%

Mercedes AMG GT '16

Weight - 1,325kg -100%
Power - 564bhp - 92%

Audi R8 LMS '16

Weight - 1,323kg - 108%
Power - 545bhp - 93%

Last edited:
Back