DRL DTM Championship Season 1 | Saturdays 8pm GMT | R9 March 16th | Entry Closed |

  • Thread starter Thread starter DynamicGT
  • 388 comments
  • 24,601 views
Too bad i liked Fuji alot
So do I but for sake of on-track action Suzuka is alot better but Fuji could come back for S2. Also make sure to vote on discord too regarding R5.
 
Notice: Autódromo José Carlos Pace Circuit will replace the Mount Panorama Circuit as Round 5.
 
@DynamicGT

Predator is not racing, and I am going to retire since my schedule is all sorts of conflicting right now.
 
I just want to say thanks to everyone apart of this series because without you guys this wouldn't be possible without you all and I really appreciate everything so far. We have an exciting road ahead in DTM and other series to come.
 
@Richie massie You have been DSQ'd for not following livery regulations.
Which one am i using then??
You said to begin with to use your team livery, then just before the race you said i could use my own one... Can't fault me for that
 
Which one am i using then??
You said to begin with to use your team livery, then just before the race you said i could use my own one... Can't fault me for that
Yes but the livery you used in the race wasn't the Liqui Moly one you sent. The one below is the one you sent and said you were using with all the correct No. Boards etc but you used a different one for the race.
IMG_20190127_120038.jpg
 
Yes but the livery you used in the race wasn't the Liqui Moly one you sent. The one below is the one you sent and said you were using with all the correct No. Boards etc but you used a different one for the race.View attachment 796594
You used this one at Dragon Trail instead for some reason?
JPEG_20190126_225713.jpg
 
Just for Brands Hatch:

PSN ID: WaikeCU
Nationality: Belgium
Car: Audi R8
Car Number: 55
Team: Sugar Rush Performance
Primary Sponsor: Razz Matazz
 
@tiagofoot @SRT DK Racing You guys still racing since you left the PSN Chat?

Sorry for the late response. Sadly i`ll have to stop as I cant tune a car at all and then there is not much fun in driving , when I was reading all the rules and so on , I didnt see anywhere that tuning was allowed , or else I wouldnt have signed up for this , sorry for "waisting" your time , have fun with the races you all :)
 
Sorry for the late response. Sadly i`ll have to stop as I cant tune a car at all and then there is not much fun in driving , when I was reading all the rules and so on , I didnt see anywhere that tuning was allowed , or else I wouldnt have signed up for this , sorry for "waisting" your time , have fun with the races you all :)
I can assure you it's been there since day 1 but no worries mate.
 
Thread Updated for after Round 4.

Anyone with incidents to report please message me.
 
Well it was another pretty great race all things considered.

Was miles off the pace, really struggling with the ballast and trying to get the car to behave how I wanted. I underperformed in quali but even if I had been on it I wouldn’t have troubled the top 4.
Race was much better, had a great start and pretty quickly was fighting @PSN offapple for 3rd, which became a fight for 2nd and eventually the win. As with Brands it was a fight of consistency and who made the fewest mistakes. Unfortunately I managed to spin in the final sector and lost ~9 seconds. But managed to hold on for p2.

DyeRb-HWoAAlgwZ

That was the battle out of the pits, @PSN offapple pitted the lap before and when I came out it was nose to tail!

Looking forward to the next race and a weekend off
 
That one has disappeared for some unknown reason. I have now managed to get hold of another Liqui Moly livery again... and I'm free this Saturday :cheers:
1: Make sure that the livery uses the mandatory number boards, and all other mandatory decals that are listed in the thread (post #1 under 'Mandatory Decals'). If you're not making it yourself, and the version you have doesn't have the mandatory decals, then you'll have to either design it yourself or ask someone to replicate it for you.

2: The next race is on the 16th of February as we're currently on the mid-season scheduled break.
 
Last edited:
1: Make sure that the livery uses the mandatory number boards, and all other mandatory decals that are listed in the thread (post #1 under 'Mandatory Decals'). If you're not making it yourself, and the version you have doesn't have the mandatory decals, then you'll have to either design it yourself or ask someone to replicate it for you.

2: The next race is on the 16th of February as we're currently on the mid-season scheduled break.
You willing to make me one ?
 
Back