DRL DTM Championship Season 1 | Saturdays 8pm GMT | R9 March 16th | Entry Closed |

• Thread starter DynamicGT
  • 388 comments
The guy that made my one has deleted it, if you can make anything similar, then I'll use it ;)
I'd be happy to give it a shot. I have a smidge of livery experience. All you'll need to do is send me a couple of pics of what you want it to look like and I can get started.

(Mika better not see this lol. He's been annoying me about getting a new livery for a while now :D)

Speaking of which, here is the new car of @Mika8102K. Title sponsor has changed from "BMW/M Power" to "BMW Lifestyle", but besides that the entry info is the same.
5845681112966235192_1.png

Last edited:
I'd be happy to give it a shot. I have a smidge of livery experience. All you'll need to do is send me a couple of pics of what you want it to look like and I can get started.

(Mika better not see this lol. He's been annoying me about getting a new livery for a while now :D)

Speaking of which, here is the new car of @Mika8102K. Title sponsor has changed from "BMW/M Power" to "BMW Lifestyle", but besides that the entry info is the same.
View attachment 798153
Livery ready yet ?? It could have a turd on my rear end, I don't care.. :cheers:

Your imagination please.. anything that'll get me at Least 1 race with you lot :cheers:
Red, Blue n White Liqui Moly with whatever Decals is supposed to be standard on the car... Plus whatever you fancy to add to it.. make it sensible please, If this fker does a Full Race, then you want it to be "Proud" lolol

Red, Blue n White Liqui Moly with whatever Decals is supposed to be standard on the car... Plus whatever you fancy to add to it.. make it sensible please, If this fker does a Full Race, then you want it to be "Proud" lolol
I'll see what I can do. It might be a few days until it's finished though, but it's high on my priority list. Unfortunately so is sleep lol

View attachment 798153

Team Saxton is no longer the only purple team!

After a long absence, TNR are back in the Dynamic Racing League (DRL) to finish off the DTM Championship.
Team owner and driver Jeremy Dimos (AKA Bou_Fushidara) had this to say on his team's entry:
"It's fantastic to be back in the DRL, the organisers have welcomed us back in with open arms and have made the entry process extremely easy for us, even though we've missed such a big chunk of the season!"

"We're looking forward to completing in what is a very competitive championship with a lot of high level teams"

TNR have also released a picture of their AMG GT in its new livery as well as driver.

7133785444045554204_0.jpg

Hi, seeing as you have a couple of spots open and I'm free this saturday, is it possible to make a one off appearance, if so then I'll drive the Mercedes #95. :)

For me that was one of the worst races in a while.

DzkGpxIW0AA7hdf

On reflection finishing 6th and ahead (just) if @PSN offapple isnt the end of the world, but it felt like it.

I got a good start, up to 4th but I was then racing against people with zero ballast. This meant that I could just about battle with them on the infield but on the two straights I had nothing. Over the course of the race it looked like I was loosing between 5-7 tenths just on the start finish straight to the car ahead.
I feel this was compounded by the post patch nerf Audi’s got, which meant I had nothing out of the final corner. The lack of power unable to propel me up the hill properly. Due to the weight couldn’t defend or attack into turn 1, which left me a sitting target.
This meant that I was just stuck loosing lap time hand over fist every time I got close to anyone. Left alone I had the pace to get a podium (I caught the top4 all battling twice) but because I was so slow on the straights soon as I caught anyone I was loosing time and positions.
The last quater of the race was the worst, I’d managed to keep up and with the pit stops actually get in the mix with the top 5. But because they were battling so hard they were pushing me back into King and the other guys behind me. When ever I went for a move I just ended up loosing the position and even more time. I just sat there looking at my lead over the cars behind being taken away and there wasn’t anything I could do. When the cars behind where within a second of me it was pretty much over.
Frustration and desperation mixed and I bungled an undercut move on King causing damage to the both of us. The damage I took meant I was loosing a second a lap and the damage King took meant he couldn’t battle Waddles. I lost another position and just about managed to finish ahead of Apple.

The next race is at a track I struggle with so I’m not really looking forward to it. If the issues I had at this last round where related to power then a good result will be difficult.

Last edited:
Besides a lack of general pace due to being in the 1,400kg club, my race actually went rather well. Decent scraps with a few different drivers, but couldn't quite find the pace to get ahead of Bou or BG in the last few laps. Looking forward to the car going on a diet with the ballast reset! :D

Back