DRL DTM Championship Season 2 | Saturday's 8pm BST | Entry Closed |

• Thread starter DynamicGT
  • 204 comments
Team Gentlemen Racing, 1 of our Liveries:
DRL DTM S2.jpg

Can you put me on a reserve list? I might be able to pop into a spare slot now and then

PSN ID: BALD_GYE
Nationality: European
Car: Fat Audi
Car number: 31
Team: Saxton Racing
Sponsor: GTPlanet

Last edited:
BIG NEWS!

Nukeshot Motorsport (you know, the greatest team ever) is now officially looking for a 2nd driver to pair with Bandit for DTM Season 2! Mika has decided to withdraw his entry due to already being involved in many other series, DRL Super Formula included.

If interested in a spot and an M6, please contact me directly!

Saxton didn’t/doesn’t race with a sponsor in season one, I can have one for season two but if it’s just me and I’m only a sub would I need one?
I'd say unless you're specifically contracted to sub for another team using their car, that your own title sponsor would probably be necessary

Regulations didn't anyone to have a title sponsor though (especially true for S1), all I can see is that drivers need separate sponsors from each other from within a team?
I think that as a title sponsor is one of the things that is required on an entry post, having a title sponsor is something that applies to everyone regardless of being in a team or being a single entry (even as a reserve). That's just how I see it. @DynamicGT might see it differently though

I think that as a title sponsor is one of the things that is required on an entry post, having a title sponsor is something that applies to everyone regardless of being in a team or being a single entry (even as a reserve). That's just how I see it. @DynamicGT might see it differently though
Season 1 I didn't really mind too much but for S2 with bringing in the Aston etc I am going to be much stricter with this stuff.

I can now confirm Mika's replacement for DTM Season 2.

PSN ID: gugas99
Nationality: Portuguese
Car: BMW M6
Car number: 23
Team: BMW Nukeshot Motorsport
Sponsor: Bacardi-Martini

Latest Posts

Back