DRL DTM Championship Season 2 | Saturday's 8pm BST | Entry Closed |

• Thread starter DynamicGT
  • 204 comments
Sorry about that mate! When I was changing the SF thread I forgot to update this one. My bad. Luckily it was only pre-season as Apple said.
Well...8 gmt is 3 am here in Jakarta, I only wake up that early for something important. So for me...it was a pre-season.

But I accept you apologize @DynamicGT, sometimes **** happens. I'm ready for next week.

Btw...is it still 8 gmt or it changed to 8 bst like @gugas99 said? The title still say " 8 gmt "

Well...8 gmt is 3 am here in Jakarta, I only wake up that early for something important. So for me...it was a pre-season.

But I accept you apologize @DynamicGT, sometimes **** happens. I'm ready for next week.

Btw...is it still 8 gmt or it changed to 8 bst like @gugas99 said? The title still say " 8 gmt "
It's 8 BST. @DynamicGT still needs to change the title of the thread accordingly

IMG_20190407_065517.jpg
WIP for my new rig:cheers:

If there's still a free spot I'll take the Audi r8

Updated post...

PSN ID: vrsstig new PSN: TSR_STIG
Nationality: uk
Car: Audi R8
Car Number: 00
Team: TSR_MOTORSPORT
Primary Sponsor: D'acqua

Last edited:
If there's still a free spot I'll take the Audi r8

Updated post...

PSN ID: vrsstig new PSN: TSR_STIG
Nationality: uk
Car: Audi R8
Car Number: 00
Team: TSR_MOTORSPORT
Primary Sponsor: D'acqua
Oh boi. Just so you know Stig, this league is aimed at DR B and below, so you might be racing by yourself for the season. Just letting you know

Reminder to all drivers that DRL is aimed at drivers at a DR.B or below to give drivers who may not be up there on pace compared to A & S rated drivers, a place where they can race closey ans competitively.

Any A or S rated driver can reconsider entry if they wish as they will most likely be racing themselves as @PSN offapple said.

I know it may seem harsh but alot of leagues here on GTP are full of mega quick drivers and any new guy looking for a place to race may join them not knowing their pace just end up being lapped constantly which is no benifit to no-one. The main reason online games have a 'Skill Based' matchmaking system is to avoid this and give everyone an enjoyable experience.

Which is what we try to provide here at DRL.

Thanks,

Brandon.

Last edited:
Ok well i didn't no it was B rate based. but happy to continue as i made the livery late last night. As didnt read anything on driver rating. Plus when I seen settings using RL style settings are used :)
But will be arriving with zero practice and stock car.

Last edited:
Ok well i didn't no it was B rate based. but happy to continue as i made the livery late last night. As didnt read anything on driver rating. Plus when I seen settings all top RL style settings are used :)
But will be arriving with zero practice and stock car.
What do you mean by top RL settings?

X1 x1 fuel and tyres with damage, tuning etc etc. Same as you would have in real life racing. It's not easy finding many championships that use rl settings which is cool.
Want to keep it as simple as possible especially since most of our drivers are B and under the settings let them focus on improving their pace over trying to figure out fuel etc.

Last edited:
Btw the dynamics decal isn't showing and on gts website it just comes up with a warning triangle. Do you have a fresh link to it please

Back