DRL x NES GT Championship | Saturday's 7pm GMT | Taking Reserves | R2 - Nov. 30th |

  • Thread starter Thread starter DynamicGT
  • 167 comments
  • 10,691 views
Hi
I just noticed that yesterday was race day.
I didn't get an invite and no information was posted in the chat group.
Is the next race going to happen?

Yesterday’s race was postponed until next weekend
 
Yesterday’s race was postponed until next weekend
O good I didn't mess up.. thanks for feedback, I best get practicing.

Do we have a date for: Laguna Seca?
 
Last edited:
Which track ? Today

R5 - 4th January - Laguna Seca

R6 - 11th January - Brands Hatch
 
Just got msg it's Laguna today
 
Lobby and commentary livestream will be live around 18:45.
 
Hi
Will corner indicator be on? It was not turned in the last race.
The rules don't mention it.
That's the only assist I use besides ABS.
 
Hi
Will corner indicator be on? It was not turned in the last race.
The rules don't mention it.
That's the only assist I use besides ABS.
I don't think it will be on
 
I don't think it will be on
Ok

I am not lost why not?
Is not disallowed in the rules.
Ok.
I will try a few more races if I can't get as good as I can with corner indicator on, I will have to give up my place to another better driver.
 
It's raceday!

It's the Brands Hatch grand prix.
A note to everyone that in Carbon's absence I (NS_Zokeo_9) will be hosting the lobby today. Be sure to send me a friend request if you haven't added me yet. Hope to see you soon! :D

Ballast:
Joe: 104% (1,378kg)
Splurge: 106% (1,378kg)
Swablu: 102% (1,326kg)
Y_bearr: 103% (1,339kg)
Rotary: 103% (1,339kg)

Track: Brands Hatch GP
Conditions: 11:30 Noon (Fine Weather)

Race 1 Laps: 15
Race 2 Laps: 29
 
Last edited:
Ok

I am not lost why not?
Is not disallowed in the rules.
Ok.
I will try a few more races if I can't get as good as I can with corner indicator on, I will have to give up my place to another better driver.
It's 27 in the lobby settings list on the first post. It's part of the driving line assist.
 
So is the league dead now ?
 
Any update
Since the race at Interlagos, the series has been discontinued. However all members are more than welcome to stay in touch as from my side (the NES) plan to be hosting some semi-casual hour long endurance races in the not overly distant future (probably Spring)
 
Back