DRL x NES GT Championship | Saturday's 7pm GMT | Taking Reserves | R2 - Nov. 30th |

• Thread starter DynamicGT
  • 167 comments
Look on the first post of this thread and then under car availability, there you'll see wich cars are left to use.

Thanks I am waiting on an update,
last time I choose a car that showed one spare, I was to late so I'll wait until tonight or tomorrow.

If an RC F is taken and the second NSX is taken, I believe that leaves 1 Ferrari and 1 Lamborghini
Ok
Going to splash £450K on a Ferrari. Then give it a test run in practice & try earn the money back

Hope I can see over the dash with inside view

Car :Ferrari 458 Italia

I know I will struggle setup or not just got the game not played GT since PS2/3 days.
Just to make things official and not to confuse everyone

GTP ID : Hygrade B
PSN ID : JRF-HYGRADEB
Nationality : British (please change my flag to Jamaican flag)
Racing number :66
Car : Ferrari 458 Italia
Team : Jamaica Racing Federation (JRF)
Sponsor :Eternity,Air Jamaica, Red Stripe, Tru-juice, Digicel

Last edited:
PSN ID: DesertPenguin_
GTP ID: DesertPenguin
Nationality: American
Car: Lexus RC-F
Car Number: 9
Team: GT Omega Racing
Primary Sponsor: GT Omega Racing

I should be able to attend most races as my job doesn't like to give me Sunday hours. I get my schedule on the Friday two days before the races so if I can't I'll let you know as soon as I do. I'd like a teammate if anyone is interested. This looks like a lot of fun and a change of pace from the longer races.

I'm updating my Team and Sponsor name. I'll let you know if I can't make a race, but I believe I'm already a reserve driver so there's that.
PSN ID: DesertPenguin_
GTP ID: DesertPenguin
Nationality: American
Car: Lexus RC-F
Car Number: 9
Team: Keigan Motorsports
Primary Sponsor: NAMI National Alliance for Mental Illness

Last edited:
Race day is here again at last and this weekend the grid takes to the historic Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps. After last weekend’s Blue Moon Bay races, last week’s top finishers of Joe, Roland and Benjeet look to finish strong here in the Ardennes. They have to keep an eye on their mirrors though since the likes of Carbon, Fred_dude, Swablu, Brandon and, in his first appearance on track this season, Zokeo look to dethrone them on the podium. We also expect a few of the messier aspects of last week, such as a handful of unsafe rejoins that lead to incidents, to be reduced since they have been addressed and warnings given. That being said, we expect a fun and exciting race in Belgium with a lot of close battles. More coverage to come post race.

Last edited:
With deep regrets I have to announce that i’m pulling away from this series and that for two reasons:
1. my driving is starting to wear off a little
2. because i have been racing in multiple racing series/leagues throughout the whole year, I feel like i’m in need of a good break from racing and pick it up again next year.

Let me be absolutely clear that this has nothing to do with me not winning or getting good results. I just thought it wouldn’t be a bad idea to give myself a break and restore my energy for next year.

I wish you all the best and keep it a clean and fair racing league/community and good luck for the following races.

With deep regrets I have to announce that i’m pulling away from this series and that for two reasons:
1. my driving is starting to wear off a little
2. because i have been racing in multiple racing series/leagues throughout the whole year, I feel like i’m in need of a good break from racing and pick it up again next year.

Let me be absolutely clear that this has nothing to do with me not winning or getting good results. I just thought it wouldn’t be a bad idea to give myself a break and restore my energy for next year.

I wish you all the best and keep it a clean and fair racing league/community and good luck for the following races.
Have a nice break!
Honestly I don't understand why racing takes your energy away, I feel relaxed when I do that, and taking a break won't make me feel good. But I understand you might be getting issues, and maybe you don't enjoy racing as you did earlier in the year. Have a nice Christmas and New Year's Eve!

Hey guys, just a heads up I may not be available this weekend. We're going to adopt some new kittens at 1pm EST and even if I'm back in time I want to stay with them in a room while they acclimate to their new home.

PSN ID:SplurgetheSecond
GTP ID:Splurge
Nationality:British
Car: Bima
Car Number: 39
Team: Logitech Dynamics
Primary Sponsor: Logitech

Last edited:
When is the next event?
Lexus RCF Emil Frey : silly question is that the 2017 or 2016 prototype?

GTP ID : Hygrade B
PSN ID : JRF-HYGRADEB
Nationality : British (Jamaican flag)
Racing number :66
Car : Lexus RCF Emil Frey
Team : Jamaica Racing Federation (JRF)
Sponsor :Eternity,Air Jamaica, Red Stripe, Tru-juice, Digicel

Interesting race video from Saturday.
If in time it's does become available will there b a chance to change?
Got a few more sponsor i want add to my list.

Hey, I've got a lot of racing coming up soon so can I be switched to reserve and let one of those drivers become full time if they're able to.

Hi everyone,

I see that the season has already progressed quite a bit, but I'd be very interested in joining.
I'm new to this, so apologies already in advance if I'm missing something.
First, here's my driver registration:

GTP ID: Joseph Ford
PSN ID: joseph-s-ford
Nationality: German
Racing Number: 11
Car: Lamborghini Huracan
Team: Ford Motorsport Racing
Title Sponsor: DHL

Do I understand correctly that I would be signing up as a reserve, since the entry list is already full?
Also, I see there's a race tonight already. Should I already participate there?

Looking forward to racing with you!

Joseph

Last edited:
Hi
I just noticed that yesterday was race day.
I didn't get an invite and no information was posted in the chat group.
Is the next race going to happen?

Back