DRL x NES GT Championship | Saturday's 7pm GMT | Taking Reserves | R2 - Nov. 30th |

• Thread starter DynamicGT
  • 167 comments
This is Jerry The Duck which I was talking about.
Jerry.png

Can someone explain me how it works with the mandatory decals? As I'm not English I don't understand where everything is. What is the hood? Does Spoiler End Plates mean on the rear wing? And what is the front bumper?
Thank you to the person who answers me.

Can someone explain me how it works with the mandatory decals? As I'm not English I don't understand where everything is. What is the hood? Does Spoiler End Plates mean on the rear wing? And what is the front bumper?
Thank you to the person who answers me.
Spoiler End Plates = Side Of Rear Wing

Hood = Above Front Lights & Covers Where An Engine 'Usually' Goes

Front Bumper = Front Of Car Around Headlights/Grille

Hope that clears it up :)

Spoiler End Plates = Side Of Rear Wing

Hood = Above Front Lights & Covers Where An Engine 'Usually' Goes

Front Bumper = Front Of Car Around Headlights/Grille

Hope that clears it up :)

He will drive 458, now he will put the decal on the trunk

With the inaugural season of the DRLxNES GT championship upon us, I sat down and asked Carbon and Zokeo about the merger and what we could expect. Here’s what they had to say...

What brought about the DRL/NES merger?

Carbon: After some deliberating, I felt that it was time to take the next step with DRL and a collaboration with NES, and my good friend Zokeo, was the perfect fit.

Zokeo: Carbon approached me with the idea as a way to help relaunch DRL as the planned series seemed to have been stuck in a delay for a couple of months. I pitched a few concepts to him and it started to take off from there.

What can we expect from this merger as far as GT racing goes?

Carbon: We can expect a lot of brilliant action throughout. The experience both leagues bring and the amazing response from the community really bodes well for the series.

Zokeo: Well, with the merge, we are looking forward to a somewhat fresh start and some good racing to go along with as we’ve seen the GT3 category provide for years in both the real world and virtual world. Our aim is to combine the positives from both sides of the collaboration.

How will it differ, if at all, from the DRL GT and the NES GT events?

Carbon: Apart from the format change, I don’t really think it will differ much. The recent DRL and NES seasons have been successes. Hopefully the form can continue, and who knows, it may lead to more series down the line.

Zokeo: The one thing I’m looking forward to the most is the utilization of our new “Tour” system. The championships are now split between the European rounds and the Americas/Asia rounds, both of which also have a combined championship to create the World Tour standings. It gives the possibility for three different championships all in the span of an eight race season.

I’d like to thank both Carbon and Zokeo for taking the time to answer these questions. Looking forward to racing with you gentlemen this weekend and hopefully I don’t see you coming around to lap me too soon.

Last edited:
It's Raceday!

If anyone is still needing a point of reference regarding time zones, at the time of posting this it is a couple of minutes past 13:00 GMT, and the lobby goes up at 18:45 GMT (5 hours and 45 mins approximately).

Be sure to go through the "Rules & Penalties" tab again so you know what to expect, and so you can't hold the Mods liable for not informing you. Also make sure you know about the various procedures etc.

If you could all message here in advance regarding your attendance that would also be much appreciated.

Hope to see you soon! :D

Hi

I am new to the game & would like to join a league that I can race & get better with.
Is this that league or can you point me in the right direction?

I like in UK & drive with the Jamaican flag
If I understand right I have to choose one of the cars available on your list & add you decal to my car & have clean fun.
Also there is no guarantee I will be able to join or get a race if I get to join.

Hi

I am new to the game & would like to join a league that I can race & get better with.
Is this that league or can you point me in the right direction?

I like in UK & drive with the Jamaican flag
If I understand right I have to choose one of the cars available on your list & add you decal to my car & have clean fun.
Also there is no guarantee I will be able to join or get a race if I get to join.
Correct.

Go through the rules and regulations first. Then sign up as a reserve using the format given on page one under registration.

Correct.

Go through the rules and regulations first. Then sign up as a reserve using the format given on page one under registration.
Ok,
I did that but I will again , incase I missed something
O I did forget 1 questions
Team & sponsor is anything I choose like JRT & Air Jamaica etc

Ok,
I did that but I will again , incase I missed something
O I did forget 1 questions
Team & sponsor is anything I choose like JRT & Air Jamaica etc
Yes they are fine.

You still have to fill this out.

GTP ID :
PSN ID :
Nationality :
Racing number :
Car :
Team :
Sponsor :

GTP ID : Hygrade B
PSN ID :Hygrade-B
Nationality : British (Jamaican flag)
Racing number :66
Car : Gr3 jag
Team : Jamaica Racing Team (JRT)
Sponsor :Eternity,Air Jamaica, Red Stripe, Tru-juice, Digicel

PSN ID :Hygrade-B
Car : Gr3 jag
Team : Jamaica Racing Team (JRT)
Jaguar isn't on the list I'm afraid. Please check the 'Cars Available' section.

Lexus RCF Emil Frey : silly question is that the 2017 or 2016 prototype?

PSN ID : JRF-HYGRADEB
Car : Lexus RCF Emil Frey
Team : Jamaica Racing Federation (JRF)

Interesting race video from Saturday.
If in time it's does become available will there b a chance to change?

Last edited:
PSN ID: DesertPenguin_
GTP ID: DesertPenguin
Nationality: American
Car: Lexus RC-F
Car Number: 09
Team: GT Omega Racing
Primary Sponsor: GT Omega Racing

I should be able to attend most races as my job doesn't like to give me Sunday hours. I get my schedule on the Friday two days before the races so if I can't I'll let you know as soon as I do. I'd like a teammate if anyone is interested. This looks like a lot of fun and a change of pace from the longer races.

Sorry, guys... last RC F spot is taken, I believe. I just haven’t got all my teammate’s info to post his entry form yet but we came to an agreement last night. I have let Carbon know but I don’t know how he wants to handle this.

PSN ID: DesertPenguin_
GTP ID: DesertPenguin
Nationality: American
Car: Lexus RC-F
Car Number: 09
Team: GT Omega Racing
Primary Sponsor: GT Omega Racing

I should be able to attend most races as my job doesn't like to give me Sunday hours. I get my schedule on the Friday two days before the races so if I can't I'll let you know as soon as I do. I'd like a teammate if anyone is interested. This looks like a lot of fun and a change of pace from the longer races.
We race on Saturdays.

Back