DROPFIVE Motorsports | Faint Emotion | KDFA | PROGRESSING BIT BY BIT!

• Thread starter Tetsu_X
  • 797 comments
****, ummm, this cra*p is dead . . . like always. Heheheheh. Well, about the new update, its . . . more or less. Only the 'Driver Number' is what calls my attention more

or less. The 'Brake Caliper Paint' looks cool but not to a non-racing brakes user but I used 'em either way to see.

Side Note: I'll be picking '#2'

Sup sup my good citizens. TOday there has been some changes to the OP and title of the thread. If interested check it out, if not . . . well, don't waste your time. :lol:

See y'll around.

Side NOte: If you were wondering, or not, D5 is continuous to be alive -with ups and downs like

any other team but still here. ;)

:cheers:

Hello community.

In this night (or day; depending your time zone), I would like to encourage you to watch a video with

content from DB 6Cyl Goodness and 4Cyl of Fury. In my opinion, its the best video made by Steve

(GTP_Drop5). I can assure you that you won't regret it.

Remember to like and follow to D5's and Spankified Facebook, plus subscribe to D5 Spank's Youtube. All link needed down below. ;)

Drop5 Website: http://www.drop5motorsports.weebly.com

Drop5 Facebook: www.facebook.com/dropfivemotorsports (+273 Likes) 👍

Drop5 Spankifiedhidef Facebook: www.facebook.com/spankifiedhidef

Drop5 Spank's Youtube:www.youtube.com/SpankifiedHiDEF

Team has had lots of changes over the past year or so. Glad I can drop in from time to time and see that this team is still going strong.

Goodluck guys I expect to see footage and mad tandems.

Spanky I still love you!!!!!

Team has had lots of changes over the past year or so. Glad I can drop in from time to time and see that this team is still going strong.

Goodluck guys I expect to see footage and mad tandems.

Spanky I still love you!!!!!
I will let Steve know of this message. Your comment is really appreciated

Thank you.

Damn, people. YOu guys didnt let me announce it, at least.

Why not? Heheheh

And how is it that you two went and saw the OP out of nowhere? Interesting . . .

Coincidence? lol I was like woah! No longer moon rock mettalic and the orange.

Back