DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,765 views
Dude. Im taking pics right now of the circuito de mardrid
 
nice theres so many great shots to take :D i was thinking of putting this up as a safety warning for the madrid round :lol:


5749727318_34a6fd368a_z.jpg
 
YES! Do not hit that rumble strip it will take you with it
 
PSN Name: ilwilton
Time Zone: GMT +12, New Zealand
Mic? Yes
Age:17
Sex (M/F):m
Drift Vehicles: S14, RX7 FC, Blitz R34
Favorite Quote: "I was bangin' 7 gram rocks!"
Favorite Track(s): Deep Forest, Trial Mountain Reverse, Suzuka East, Autumn Ring (any variant)
DS3 or Wheel: G27 :D

Look forward to having a skid with your team.
 
PSN Name: ilwilton
Time Zone: GMT +12, New Zealand
Mic? Yes
Age:17
Sex (M/F):m
Drift Vehicles: S14, RX7 FC, Blitz R34
Favorite Quote: "I was bangin' 7 gram rocks!"
Favorite Track(s): Deep Forest, Trial Mountain Reverse, Suzuka East, Autumn Ring (any variant)
DS3 or Wheel: G27 :D

Look forward to having a skid with your team.


Cool Ill add you to this list right now!
-------------------------------------------------

Room closed! Thankd guys for coming out
 
Last edited:
nice theres so many great shots to take :D i was thinking of putting this up as a safety warning for the madrid round :lol:


5749727318_34a6fd368a_z.jpg

I was thinking more like pedestrians beware of drifting cars as you cross the street
 
No that curb pulls you in, it literaly feels like it grabs your car and pulls you in.
 
Spank, panning 3 and shutter speed 60 for moving wheels. I hate them not moving lmao xD.

Lets drift again sometimes mate !
 
I didnt take the pic. My pics are in the VDC thread :)
 
And no banging your head on the wall!!!
 
Then ill bang somewhere else... Haha.
 
Dude, the only reason why I can't get on is b/c I got my PS3 taken away. But, I'll be on soon.
 
👍
 
I can't wait to try out for this team! I'm hyped.
 
hey im not back in oklahoma yet. but im close may or may not make practice
 
Room will be up around 7:30 pm MT.
 
Room will be up around 7:30 pm MT.

how many hours from now is that? as i have no idea what the hell mt means nor am i good with figuring out timezones lol
 
haha um well its 5:21pm where i am at right now, So the room will be open at 7:30pm my time. Thats 2 hours and 9 minutes from now. 👍
 
I'm not drifting today I gotta find a new tv :grumpy:
 
We had a pretty full room. you miss out :(
 
sorry to bump my own thread but Is anyone available to make it to the room tonight?
 
alright awesome!!
 
ME :) Depending on when we open up, I may a bit late, but hopefully not as bad as last night :p
 
ME :) Depending on when we open up, I may a bit late, but hopefully not as bad as last night :p

oh your going to be late cause your sending me my chaser? oh man thats awesome!! I cant wait to see it in my gifts!! 👍:sly:
 
Back