DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,768 views
Well post it in VDC thread fool....:lol: ill forgive you this once!
 
Been trying to get on bro but I work and box, which most times end around 9ish est time. Hopefully I will get in there with the team and get some help with drifting.
 
Been trying to get on bro but I work and box, which most times end around 9ish est time. Hopefully I will get in there with the team and get some help with drifting.

Room will be open tomorrow night. Time is posted on first thread.
 
Omg my country still have no access to psn :( I would skip my lecture for the tryouts.
 
Omg my country still have no access to psn :( I would skip my lecture for the tryouts.

:( That sucks! Don't worry we won't forget about you man!
 
SohnVonStig
:( That sucks! Don't worry we won't forget about you man!

This
 
Id be down to drift with you guys
 
Hey i would like to join too.

PSN Name: SupraTT1
Time Zone: PST
Mic: Yes
Age: 14
Sex: M
Drift Vehicles: Viper SRT10 Coupe, Mazda RX-7 FD
Favorite Quote:
Favorite Track: Tsukuba, Suzuka, Autumn Ring Mini Reverse, Fuji
DS3 or Wheel: Both
 
Got you added to the list. Ill see you tonight?
 
👍👍
 
Closed

1472-6118-3615-5264-0448
 
Last edited:
PSN Difficulties one sec boys :)

ROOM closed way too long ago...Im way too slow
 
Last edited:
hey are you guys still recruiting if so

PSN Name: xx_kasino_xx
Time Zone: GMT +10
Mic? soon
Age: 21
Sex (M/F): m
Drift Vehicles: mx5, s15
Favorite Quote: Too weird to live, Too rare to die.
Favorite Track(s): clubman, fuji, madrid
DS3 or Wheel: DS3 but will be getting a wheel soon.
 
xx_kasino_xx
hey are you guys still recruiting if so

PSN Name: xx_kasino_xx
Time Zone: GMT +10
Mic? soon
Age: 21
Sex (M/F): m
Drift Vehicles: mx5, s15
Favorite Quote: Too weird to live, Too rare to die.
Favorite Track(s): clubman, fuji, madrid
DS3 or Wheel: DS3 but will be getting a wheel soon.

Good job tonight. Ill add you to the recruities
 
Lol nice quote kasino :D Awesome room tonight everyone!
 
SohnVonStig
Lol nice quote kasino :D Awesome room tonight everyone!

Whoop whoop! Me and you (stig) need to discuss those that showed up tonight.
 
Sorry guys wasn't able to come out, damn work projects. what time did the room close last night I was trying to get on around 11pm.
 
Sorry guys wasn't able to come out, damn work projects. what time did the room close last night I was trying to get on around 11pm.

We were open till 12 am EST although honest to god the room was completely full and I had NO clue who have the guys were :p
 
We were open till 12 am EST although honest to god the room was completely full and I had NO clue who have the guys were :p

Damn! must have been fun. I checked the forums and it looked like it was still up at 11pm but I couldn't find it so I called it a night.
 
Me either most were form other teams, such as NEMESIS and others. Most didnt show i will come up with a list who did.
 
It was fun but I got disconnected
 
What kind of connection do you have like MBPS?
 
I have no idea
 
BTW silvia, i will put drop5 up to your name in VDC
 
So , all are those guys members, or are they waiting for a membership ?
 
Back