DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,786 views
On the open, there is my registration form.
 
GTP ID:SlammedLife425
PSN ID:KillerClown425
Age:18
Wheel/DS3?:DS3
Mic?:Yessir
Looking for?:A kick ass team with chill people to share my skills and learn new things
American or Europe?:American
 
Double post. Hehe got someone
 
SlammedLife425
GTP ID:SlammedLife425
PSN ID:KillerClown425
Age:18
Wheel/DS3?:DS3
Mic?:Yessir
Looking for?:A kick ass team with chill people to share my skills and learn new things
American or Europe?:American

Okay gotcha.

kroks4250
Double post. Hehe got someone

This. Please try not to double post. Please edit your last post.
 
I should be a moderator;)
 
Haha I have been told the same. But I have given up on trying to correct people. Im just going to report it now that I got infractions. Unless its in my thread.
 
Last edited:
Double post for information:

I have been in recent contact with NEMESIS about a team battle. Who would be down for this? And when is the best time for you guys? Me its on the weekends (every other) Can we do it the morning or afternoon of the weekend of the 17th-18th?
 
On the battle or the mini comp? The battle is team only
 
Wish I could participate on the mini comp.. but I'm working tomorrow.. ;X
 
Battle for the 18th sounds good, I have a date Saturday so Sunday afternoon is gucci. Gonna hit these books and I'll see you guys for the mini comp
 
hyC
Wish I could participate on the mini comp.. but I'm working tomorrow.. ;X

Man that sucks! Booo Work!

Mini comp

Yea you're welcome but make sure you read the top of the OP, to know your rules and regulations.

Battle for the 18th sounds good, I have a date Saturday so Sunday afternoon is gucci. Gonna hit these books and I'll see you guys for the mini comp

18th? Okay Ill see what I can do. Plus I am looking into getting some more members, if you know any please let me know. Its time to start expanding more.
 
No but i think we do need more then like 6. In the past 2 months there have been people from other teams who quit and were looking for others but i missed out on my chance. Like you for an example. :lol:
 
Well the "me" situation.. You did gave me your offer.. wich I replied. "Due to timezones I was trying D-Max." Unfortunatly for you, they accepted me. :D
Otherwise I would have joined Drop5. =)
Because most people from GTP that I know and get along pretty nicely are from D-Max and Drop5.
 
Haha yea D-Max guys are pretty chill, always like being in their lobbies or have them in mine!
 
I only don't like Zed.. he's lame ! ahahah
Zed's a troll ! :P
 
Zed is my buddy! Dont be mean! :sly:


Edit: By the way Team, After considerable thought, I have chosen to change the colors of the team. Please see news section for the colors. Thanks 👍
 
Kidding.. Zed is nice ! :P
Just sucks that he tries to be funny about the juice and FAILS hard everytime ! lol
Zed, want a piece of me ? loool
 
Come at me bro! :lol:
 
I need to get some pics up here of my cars, its been awhile!
 
I think I never extracted any pics of my cars from the PS3. and also I don't usually take pics. ;X
 
I love doing it, just been busy!
 
Edit: By the way Team, After considerable thought, I have chosen to change the colors of the team. Please see news section for the colors. Thanks 👍

It would be nice if you specified the type of Silver.
 
It would be nice if you specified the type of Silver.

Fail. Titanium Silver, Still trying to figure out what damn car its from.

Edit: Fixed!
 
Back