DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,772 views
I will haev my car paid off in a month. So around there, I am going to my friends tomorrow night I hope so i may be on then too.
 
Anyone want to tandem in the next hour or so, I need to take my mind off some stuff.
 
No one was on when I got on last night :(
 
drop5.jpg

this is just a simple one more complex ones to come
 
Nice! Does it have animation for videos?
 
Oh okay! Keep up the good work man!
 
Sorry, I know it's not like I could do better, but from a critical standpoint that seems a little dull. You can't even see the '5'. Not knocking your effort, just trying to push you around a bit so it could be better.
 
Sorry, I know it's not like I could do better, but from a critical standpoint that seems a little dull. You can't even see the '5'. Not knocking your effort, just trying to push you around a bit so it could be better.
did you read what i put under it?
 
did you read what i put under it?

Yes, I did. But, if that's what your simple design is then it doesn't make me too excited for the complex stuff.
 
Awesome! That was sick on my part i hope it looks good!
 
I found Spank dancing on the back of a car ! =)
 
I love the irony of the video title.
 
nvm, as soon as i said that it showed up!

Kind of a big box for 10's?
 
Yeah it is kinda big. but well.. I only posted the video because you are there "dancing" hehehe troll ! =D
 
Yay thank you
 
hey spank i uploaded the video go under the drift video section to see it.
 
Hey guys my internet decided to go caput so im on and off
 
silvia_s13_love
Hey guys my internet decided to go caput so im on and off

Kinda figured.
 
GTP ID: XxSKYLINER33xX
PSN ID: luckynumber1234
Age: 14
Wheel/DS3?: DS3
Mic?: Yes
Looking for?: A good team who justs loves to race and drift but are not nasty
American or Europe?: Australia
 
XxSKYLINER33xX
GTP ID: XxSKYLINER33xX
PSN ID: luckynumber1234
Age: 14
Wheel/DS3?: DS3
Mic?: Yes
Looking for?: A good team who justs loves to race and drift but are not nasty
American or Europe?: Australia

Thank you ill update open. When I can.
 
Double post for gaining member attention. Anyone able to be on and seen what this guy has got? please don't let this team fail cause I can't get on :(
 
double post haha. im just giving you a hard time spank but ill keep an eye out for him for ya.
 
Its been more than 24 hours so it does'nt matter.
 
I could frift with him today around 5 til 6
 
Well I want to make sure he is reminded that he signed up. Ill send him a PM and let him know to keep in touch. I couldnt get on Fridays cause i ended up staying at a dealerhsip with my brother until like 9pm and just decided to drive straight to my friends from there. It takes about 45-55 minutes to get to his house, especially since my stupid car dont have overdrive. Then i ended up playing co-op campaign until 4:30am haha good times!
 
Haha sounds fun but will add him on psn , had a lobby open yesterday and these 2 guys joined on wheels and I watched them tandom sor literally 25 laps around autum ring mini I was like wtf , you on a team and they both were:(
 
Back