DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,769 views
Fail. Titanium Silver, Still trying to figure out what damn car its from.

Edit: Fixed!

hey spank use the silver from the sls amg is looks sickkkk


double post tehe
 
Dont double post! I think the Titanium Silver look amazing.
 
See how Zed sucks at trying to be funny ? xD
 
Did you see my M5? Its like a bright silver. I think Dmax has a more of a darker one though.
 
Blahh sorry guys for leaving so randomly. Internet was being super crappy for me. I think i was conflicting with someone bc I was already lagging hard when practicing.
 
Its okay man. I knew something must have been wrong. You usually dont go out that fast. Does anyone from NEMESIS wanna take over for VDC?
 
Zed why did you quote me if you didn't answered to what I said ? xD
 
Fail at the joke and Fail at the quote ! Good Game.. I WIN
 
Okay while im gone, who wants to be in charge of recruiting people since my second manager happens to me MIA too?
 
Hehe I will;)
 
Okay I will take 1 more person to do this.
 
Okay, Kroks and Zed you are in charge of being able to recruit people to the team. Please post their stats up on here so I can add them to the roster. 👍
 
Pick me Pick me ! xD
 
Lol you cant! you're on d-max fool!
 
Awwww.... *cries* ahah
Good Luck with the recruiting! hope you find nice guys like me. :P
 
Haha me to.

Edit: Well i was on tonight but no one else was. This is my last night drifting with you guys for awhile unless i travel 45 minutes to my friends house. Can I can only do that on a weekend. I have found out what car the Titanium Silver comes on (Aston Martin DB9) from the NCD. Anyways there you have it. Sorry guys about this, just hitting a really rough spot in my life.
 
Last edited:
I'm at home but I have the flu spank.....
 
Powellx235
I'm at home but I have the flu spank.....

Well that's is bad! Its okay maybe ill try to go to my friends house this weekend
 
I'm sorry man...

Dont be its cool man! ill try to hit you guys up one time when Im at my friends house. If not tomorrow night then I will try next saturday night. I was going to our last drift even of the year. They are having 3 tracks open with XDC style on the main track! Our hometown Formula Drift drivers will be there 👍
 
Today is your last drifting night ? or was it yesterday spanky ?
 
hyC
Today is your last drifting night ? or was it yesterday spanky ?

Last night
 
Sucks then. :X
I'm not working Tomorrow & Saturday so I'm available to drift with you ( if you would be on) and the rest of Drop5. Since I only see you guys online after 3 AM in my time. ;X
 
hyC
Sucks then. :X
I'm not working Tomorrow & Saturday so I'm available to drift with you ( if you would be on) and the rest of Drop5. Since I only see you guys online after 3 AM in my time. ;X

I am going to my friends tomorrow and will be on.
 
When will you be back and drifting allot spank?
 
Back